Say it Challenge

Nicki's pov:

Of course it gets harder and harder for me to depict who I think should stay and be with me til the end. So today I call old friends of mine to help me with today's challenge. I go to take a shower and get dressed.

I meet the guys down stairs and see them all looking ready to get rid of someone

"Hello guys. I hope you all are ready to show me something today. We are having some guests for a little open mic night" I say. I got to the door hearing the doorbell and all the guys from the previous eliminations come piling into the foyer.

"The task today is to please me and these beautiful strangers into a persuasive speech about why you should stay and why you feel we belong together. The speech is to last no more than 5 minutes and no less than 1" I say. "I want you all ready to be prepared to recite in to me and our guests in two hours." I say.

"As for my guest lunch we go" I say. We all leave out to the backyard where I had a buffet set up.

I go around and talk to them to get their opinions of the guys and the feedback was weighing pretty heavy. I think they went and just said names out of spite for the guys making it farther than them.

After eating and talking to them more we all go to sit down on my patio.

First to go is Courageous.

"I met this women after a night at the club. She said she was looking for love. Funny thing was I was where it was. Nicki is her name and love is the game. I didn't come on this show looking for fame or to be friends with some lames. I wanna win her heart and love her from finish to start. She knows I'm here for her and I ain't playing games. So in this speech I hope she hears it all clearly. Nicki Minaj I love you girl. You be doing your thing. But I think you can't do it alone anymore. So let me be the one that wins your heart and have you to spoil in my corner." He says. I clap with the guys.

"I'm next" Drake says. "I write this speech to say I love you. And I don't use that term loosely. I missed you for a while. Thought I wouldn't survive without you. But you hit me up and said you needed me. I think about you all the time because I wanna know how you doing and how you feel. I wanna know if you thinking about me like I'm thinking about you. I wanna be the person you look to, talk to and trust in for any and everything. You look beautiful each and everyday but you don't need me to tell you that. The whole world sees you but I wanna know you" he says. I clap and smile.

Playboy then steps up.

"I think you thought I was just a joke at first. But I wasn't, you soon found out. I don't like going into my feelings cause I know what you feel and I know what you need because I need it too. Beautiful women and sweet lady. I see you. I shouldn't stay just because I think I'm in love with you but because I know you could love me too. I just need to reassure you. Nicki Minaj I'm not here for you. I'm here for Onika" he say. I smile into a laughter. "I wanna win you 100% so don't eliminate me because I ain't through" he says. I clap with the guys. Stallion then goes to say his speech.

"I ain't no soft nigga like these lames but I'll do it for you." He starts and I laugh. "When I came in I was prepared but leaving out I'm ready. I am your missing piece and you are my missing part. Without each other we can't function apart. I think of you non stop and wanna be with you all the time. There ain't no one else like me so girl come on stop playing all these games. If these challenges ain't got me eliminated by now then I'm meant for you, I know you see. Only about four of us left but I know in the end you'll choose me. Nicki I love you, just please don't forget about me." He said. I felt so special after hearing the speeches. I knew this Challenge would be hard which is why I got the guys to help.

We all take a vote and I stand up after seeing who they chose to vote off.

"Stallion and Playboy" I say. "You're both safe" I say smiling.

"But Drake and Courageous...only one of you are safe" I say. They look to me for the answer.

"Drake you're safe" I say.

"Yes!" He says. Courageous looks at the guys sitting out and looks at Trouble, Saddle, Frenchy and other guys he's had bad impressions with.

"I'm sorry they got in the way" he says. I laugh.

"You're so crazy" I say.

"Stallion you better win nigga" he says. Stallion holds up the peace sign laughing.

Eliminated:

Courageous- Ludacris

Shae 3️⃣