Night Special 5

Stallion's pov:

After getting back to the house me and the guys were all around the house. Going back each night it seems to get more and more clearer with less people in.

"Yo that was messed up with Captain and PapaJ" Courageous says.

"I'm not even on that shit. Nicki talking about some hope we didn't make any enemies. Fuck that, Safaree and me toe to toe" I say.

"Besides us two yeah."

"But see we okay if either one of us win Nicki. Safaree doesn't even deserve another chance" I say.

"Like Nas ass. That nigga came for me and I just might have to whoop his ass"

"Yeah but I think Juicy and Drake got issue with each other too" I say.

"Drake ain't no damn threat though and neither is that punk ass nigga Honey" he says. I chuckle.

"These weak ass niggas ain't ready" I say.

Rih's pov:

I was in Nicki's room talking to her.

"You have like eight guys left" I say. "Please tell me you don't plan on adding anymore" I say.

"I'm sorry. I know you're tired of having me add all the guys"

"I know what your mission is so I'm not too mad about it but that's a no right?"

"No more additions" she says laughing.

"Good. Now let's go and play with the guys. Let's have a party or something" I suggest. She laughs at me again.

"Rihanna are you bored?"

"Nicki we just need to have some fun. Play mind games with them or something. Besides you need to have some fun. And I don't mean between the sheets" I say making her laugh. I hop out her bed and go into her closet.

"You should wear something that says look at me" I say laughing.

"I have a lot of look at me outfits" she says walking inside with me.

"How about some shorts?" I ask.

"How about no? They see me in shorts and I'll definitely be a target"

"Exactly" I say. She laughs and takes the shorts out my hand.

"I'm keeping my girls hidden though"

"Sports bra?"

"Whatever" she says going to change. I wait for her then we leave out the room.

Nicki's pov:

After changing I go down to see what all the guys are doing. Stallion and Courageous were walking out the weight room when they seen me.

"Y'all getting a workout in?" I ask.

"Yeah. Blowing off steam you created" Courageous says making me and Stallion laugh with Rihanna.

"I didn't create anything" I say.

"Yeah aight. But you looking good ma" Stallion says sucking his lips at me. I blush.

"We should play a game" I say.

"A game? What kind of game?" He asks.

"Strip poker" Rih shouts. I laugh.

"No. Hide and seek in the dark. Winner gets to sleep with me" I say.

"Guess its down to me and Nas" Safaree says walking up. "Baby why you dressed like that?" He asks. I frown up.

"I'm not your baby. And it's anyone's win" I say as the rest of the guys walk in.

"What's going on?" Drake asks.

"Hide and seeek" I sang. "But in the dark" I say.

"Winner gets to sleep with Nicki tonight" Courageous says.

"Well I win already." Safaree says. I just ignore him.

"I hope you all have a good hiding place. And no going upstairs or outside. I don't need anyone to be injured, lost or scaring me" I say. The guys laugh. I go to turn the lights off with Rih.

"Help me" I whisper to her. I hear her giggle then stop quickly. I count to ten loudly. I had my arms out feeling for things and I feel a body.

"Who is this?" I ask.

"Honey" I hear. I laugh.

"You're out" I say. I walk around more and I know I entered another room. I feel on the seats and walls. Going by a window I feel a body. I knew that body from anywhere.

"Drake " I say. He chuckles.

"At least you know" he says. I feel him squeeze my ass and laugh. Going around more I try seeing my best in the dark. "Is this house really this dark at night?!" I hear Rih yell. We then hear two different guys laughter.

"Oh I think I found someone" I say going to where the laughter came from. Ducking down I feel under the table. "Sounded like Playboy" I say.

"Damn you got me" he says. I laugh making sure not to bump my head.

"And I got Nas" Rih says.

"That leaves Safaree, Courageous,Stallion, and Juicy" I say.

Having Rih close by we feel around for more people but I don't feel anyone.

"Okay give me a hint!" I yell. "Marco!"

"Polo!" We hear echo through the house. I laugh.

"That was a weak ass hint" Rih says laughing with me. I go to one of the voices I hear and catch Juicy.

"Okay who is this?" I ask feeling someone.

"Safaree" I hear Courageous say. I cackle so hard.

"Courageous that was smooth but no" I say. He smacks his teeth laughing.

"Got Safaree " Rih yells. I laugh. That leaves Stallion. After like three minutes later I give up on finding him.

"He must of broke the rules" Safaree says as we turn the lights on. I almost jump at seeing Stallion sitting on the stairs.

"You been there the whole time?" I ask.

"Yeah" he says. I laugh. "You said we couldn't go up the stairs so I just sat on them" he says. I laugh and smirk my lips up.

"Smooth" Courageous and Juicy says giving him praise.

"Real smart. Come with me and I'll show you something that's smooth" I say walking past him to go up to my bedroom.

"Try not to hurt em Nic" Rih says making me laugh. Getting to the room Stallion picks me up and carried me to the bed hovering over me.

"I had a feeling you would win"

"Just know I will win all the way" he says kissing me.

"You're good" I say pulling away. He smirks looking at me.

"What's something you wanted to show me that's smooth?" He asks. I cackle and stand up pushing him back on the bed.

"My stomach" I say. He holds me by the waist.

"I was thinking more like a smooth ride" he says winking.

"Oh that is wild for me" I say smirking. He looks down and back up at me.

"Show me" he says. I get hot and turned on completely.

"You make it hard for me to resist you" I say making him laugh.

Safaree's pov:

Nicki and Stallion went up into the bedroom and I know he plotted that shit out. Hell he was with her right before the game started.

"He next in getting eliminated " I say to Nas.

"So is his friend" he says.

"I'm shooting for Playboy" Drake says.

"Either way, those niggas gotta go" I say.