Baskets or Buckets Challenge

Nicki's pov:

Many people should know that my favorite sports game is basketball. I fucks with basketball and the basketball players around the world.

Today I set up a private game of basketball at the Staples Center for the guys. I want them to show me how they play to win over a girl. Both Captain and Playboy were talking then smirk up at me as I walk past the two.

"Good morning " I say to everyone happily

"Good morning " I say to everyone happily. They all greet me back with smiles.

I meet with Rihanna and see her in this outfit.

"Don't hate" she says

"Don't hate" she says. I just laugh.

"I won't. You must not plan on playing today" I say.

"No. I have something to do after the challenge " she says.

"You'll be back in time for elimination right?" I ask.

"Of coarse " she says.

"Don't go and get pregnant " I say making her look at me weird.

"Same to you Minaj" she says. We all get into the car and looking around it's more space for everyone compared to how we started out.

"So are we going to be playing basketball today?" Honey asks.

"Yes" I answer.

"That jersey is dope" Dreadz says.

"Thanks" I say smiling.

We arrive at the Staples Center and go inside. Getting into the court there were pink basketballs waiting and the guys jerseys. They were pink and white and pink and black.

"I want someone to be a referee with me" I say.

"I will!" Honey says immediately. I laugh.

"Okay. Rihanna will be the team coaches" I say.

"I want Juicy, Saddle, Captain, Stallion and Trouble in the black and pink jerseys. And Dreadz, Courageous, Playboy, PapaJ and Noizy in the pink and white jerseys. " Rihanna calls. The guys go and throw on the jerseys as I give honey a black and white striped shirt with a whistle.