Kids and Fans Challenge

Nicki's pov:

"The kids are here?" I ask Rihanna as I was getting dressed. If anyone knows me they know I love kids and my fans. So today I will have my fans and kids that's I've chosen to come and basically interrogate, challenge and talk to the guys to see what they think of them.

 So today I will have my fans and kids that's I've chosen to come and basically interrogate, challenge and talk to the guys to see what they think of them

After getting dressed I met with them in front of the house. I had two girls that were ten and two boys that were 10. Two teenage girls and two teenage guys, and two adult females age 22. And make guy 22.

"Nicki!!" The kids shout. I smile giving them a hug.

"So many people would kill to do this!" One of the teen girls say. Her name was Kayla. She follows almost everything I do on Twitter. Her Friends Aaron, Michael and Kim were with her.  (All the teenagers). My two grown females and male were all bloggers. One named Nikki, Dana and Drew. The four kids were Raven, Mya, Anthony and Dez.

"Okay y'all my clique so I'm trusting y'all to go and ask the guys questions. Y'all know what I'm looking for" I say. I go inside and lead them to the back yard.

I'll be looking over my balcony at the interaction between the fans and my guys before going around and talking to them

Rih's pov:

I'm going to be monitoring and taking mental notes of the behavior of the guys. I went around and decided to sit with Drew, Dana and Nikki. They were talking to Stallion, Trouble, Lush and Playboy.

"So y'all wanna be with Nicki?" They ask.

"Yeah, that's the only reason I'm here" says Stallion.

"I wanna win Nicki" Trouble says.

"What do y'all like about her?" They ask.

"I like her vibe. She chill and she fun to be around. She not selfish or stuck up" Playboy says.

I then go around to the kids. Raven had Juicy doing her hair. He wasn't actually doing a bad job. Some of the guys were laughing until Mya, Anthony and Dez asked them to show them some things.