Boxing Challenge

Nicki's pov:

I know that all the guys are tired of each other and are having thoughts of laying the paws on one another and I think today's challenge will be beneficial to everyone. So I take them to a boxing club.

"Yo! Let's go!" Drake says excited. I laugh.

"Wait there's levels to this shit" Rihanna says.

"Everyone picks someone they feel they have it out for. However there is to be no bloodshed, no words, just a release of steam" I say.

"I got Safaree" Stallion says boldly.

"And I got Nas" Courageous says.

"I got Playboy" Juicy says.

"And I got Drake" Honey says.

"Got it" I say taking a seat.

"First up is Nas and Courageous " Rih says.

Courageous's pov:

This has to be the best challenge yet. I wanna knock Nas ass out bad.

After gearing up we get into the ring and hear the bell go off. Both taking jabs at each other. We hear the guys making little instigating noises and comments. It lasted for a good three minutes.

Drake and Honey went up next. I thought it was going to a weak ass fight but it wasn't. Both of them niggas I underestimated, especially Drake. He knocked the shit out of Honey.

Juicy and Playboy went up and I think Playboy won that one. Only because he had good dodging skills.

Stallion and Safaree got geared up and I just know this was going to be good.

They were eye to eye and Stallion takes the first swing.

Stallion's pov:

After being with Nicki last night I know Safaree is wanting a nigga to go down. But I'm here to make a point. And that's that I'm the golden ticket to Nicki. I keep taking jabs at him.

We just going back and forth. When the bell goes off we stop and just look at each other. Nicki stands with Rih.

"Well that was entertaining" rih says.

"Two of you have to go home" Nicki says. We all just look at each other. "Honey and Nas I'm sorry but you both have to go" she says. I look to Courageous seeing him trying to hide a smirk. "I'm just not feeling it" she says.

"I just wanted to give it a try again" Nas says going to hug her.

"You know I still love you though" she says.

"Ofcoarse" he says. Honey goes up to hug her.

"Thanks for trying with me" he says.

Nicki's pov:

I knew that Honey and I weren't compatible and I love Nas but I don't think we want the same things still.

"Now that it's six of you left its time for a trip" I say. They all start to get happy.

"We will be taking a trip to Cancún" Rihanna announces.

"Yes so when we get to the house I want everyone to pack a bag and be ready to go by 10 tonight" I say.

Eliminated:

Honey- Terrence J
Nas

Shae ✂️