Why You Always Lyin Challenge

Nicki's pov:

Today's challenge is my favorite challenge. It's the lie detector test! It's where the competition is really set up after and I can do my thing with my men. And I had a lot of energy today. I do my hear and pick out my outfit to wear.

 I do my hear and pick out my outfit to wear

I was just in a good mood. After having done my freshening up this morning I meet the guys downstairs with Rihanna. I go up to Stallion and give him a nice sloppy kiss. Then Juicy. I go to Captain and give him a hickey for a moment. I lick on Playboy's lips and smile. I stand between Lush and Dream and let's just say I touched a nice firm area. For all the guys I did something sexual. I stand by Rih, who was entertained by my sexy appeal today and the guys faces.

"Good morning " I say smiling.

"Good morning" they all say back with a projected voice. Noizy being the loudest.

"Today I have a lot of energy and I'm in a really good mood." I say looking between Saddle and Trouble. "Today's Challenge will let me know who will stay and who will go. For my winners of the last challenge , being all of you, your reward will come today. After doing this challenge. So will all the winners of this challenge. Hopefully no one disappoints me too much." I say. The doorbell then rings.

Rihanna walks to answer the door and my good friend Maury walks through the door with two guys from his team.

"Well hello Rihanna and Onika" he says hugging us.

"Everyone you should know who this
Is" Rihanna says.

"Maury these are my new set of guys and I just want to know if the answers to these questions are true or false" I say. Rihanna takes him to a room to go set up in.

Rihanna's pov:

Not only is this one of my favorite challenges but it's my favorite time. See Nicki and me like to splurge after this. She has something big planned.

The competition this season is about to get heavy. And the way she feeling this morning, there's no telling how wild she is about to get.

After helping Maury get all set with his crew I go into the foyer with Nicki and the guys.

"Voluntarily you can go whenever. And no one is to discuss the test questions. Or you're automatically eliminated for today" she says. "I will see you all when you're done" she says. We walk out the house.

Nicki's pov:

Me and Rih weren't really going anywhere. We walked out side and back in when the guys were in the room. We sat behind the curtain to listen in. It took a while to get through the guys and I couldn't wait to see who is truthful. We go into the foyer and I thank Maury.

"Have a nice day Nic" he says and leaves with his team.

"Would anyone like to volunteer their test results first?" I ask.