Red Light Special

Nicki's pov:

After chilling in my room I hear a knock on my door. I get up and answer seeing Trouble at my door.

"Can I come in?" He asks holding up a glass of apple juice. I laugh letting him in.

"What's up?" I ask closing the door.

"I just wanted to check on you. I see you were pretty mad about elimination tonight" he says.

"Yeah I was" I say drinking the apple juice.

"I know that's not the only reason you were mad either though."

"Between the guys yes" I say.

"Nicki I know you sexually frustrated" he says coming closer to me.

"What makes you think that?" I ask.

"One, I heard you and Rih in the kitchen and two I know when a woman is because you going around flirting with everyone more than usual" he says making me laugh.

"Okay I admit I am. I'm just trying to hold off though" I say.

"For what? You don't know who can pleasure you?" He asks.

"No, I just didn't want to jump into anything too quick". I put the glass of apple juice down.

"Listen I'm not asking to let me fuck you. But I am asking to let me take care of that situation" he says caressing my hand. He comes up closer and kisses me on my lips and down to my neck. I bite my lip.

"I knew you were trouble" I say making him laugh. He makes me walk backwards to my couch and sits me down. Getting on his knees he pulls my panties down and starts eating me out.

"Uhhh" I moan out sitting up. He went deeper with his tongue moving in a circular motion. I play in his hair as he grips my thighs. Trouble moved my legs up over his shoulders and opens my folds licking me up and down. "Mmhhauuhh! Shit" I say almost loudly. I feel him slide a finger in me and bites on my clit. I close my eyes moaning and gripping his hair. I felt like I was about to cum almost instantly. He stops and stands up.

"You taste good" he says licking his lips.

"That's it?" I ask closing my legs.

"I just wanted you to see what I had to offer a little bit more. Keep me in mind baby" he says and leaves. I whine. Fuck that I say and get up. Saddle then knocks on my door.

"Nicki I'm gonna be honest and say I want you" he says. I just smile and kiss him. I sit him down on my couch and straddle him. Considering my panties were already off he whips out his friend and slides in. I bite my lip and start riding him. He was holding me by the waist and drilling in and out of me. I was moaning while tilting my head back.

"Fuck" he says grunting.

"Mmh that's- my - uh shit- I'm about to cum!!" I say trying to stop. I could hardly get any words out. He went faster pumping in and out of me. "Fuck Saddle!!!" I shout taking it. He stops and strokes until the liquids escape. I felt better.

"Damn that was good" he says looking over at me.

"Mhm" I say trying to catch my breathe. I stand and he grabs my ass pulling me into his lap and kisses me.

"Thank you for your services" I say laughing after standing up again.

"Mhm" he says licking his lips. He walks out and I feel good again. I look at the time and think to go to sleep.

Late night with Nicki

Shae 💋