Obsticles Challenge

Nicki's pov:

I am feeling pretty good about the guys I am with. Some are hard to believe are here for me because they aren't showing what I see in others, being the truth. If I ask are you here for me I see actions or I see words.

Getting up this morning I did feel better. I still had a slight cough but I felt better than I did yesterday. I go and take a shower then get dressed for the day.

Opening my bedroom door I see a bouquet of flowers outside of my room

Opening my bedroom door I see a bouquet of flowers outside of my room. I pick them up and smile seeing a card with it saying: hope the day is as beautiful as you. Hope you feel better #FromTheOne

After reading that I feel special and go downstairs with the bouquet. All the guys were lined up and ready.

"To whoever got me the flowers I thank you" I say.

"Welcome" I hear Honey say. He winks as I smile at him. The guys are surely looking to eliminate him before I do.

"Okay so today I do feel better but I still have a slight cough. I wanna thank all of you again for helping me with my sickness and my duties. It shows me a lot. For the challenge today you will be in two teams for an obstacle course." I say.

I let the guys go get changed and we leave for the challenge.

I met up with Rihanna and the obstacle advisors I hired for the day.

"Okay on the Pink team will be PapaJ, Playboy, Courageous, Noizy, SexyRida, and Honey. The Black team will be Captain, Juicy, Stallion, Dreadz, Trouble and Saddle." I call.

"You didn't name me" TonedV says.

"Glad you noticed. You will be a motivator for both teams. They will have to push through from your encouragement" I say. I picked TonedV as the motivation speaker because I know he is the most in shape in the house besides Courageous except I knew that it'll be harder for him to motivate others so I'm really testing him. And each team has an even amount of strong and weak players.

"The winning team to finish in a shorter time than the other team wins. The team to win will win a date with Nicki tonight and is free from elimination. Also TonedV your free from elimination card depends on your ability in motivating the teams. " Rihanna says.

"You have 5 minutes to decide who will be your captain of your team and how you will work through the obstacles" I say.

Noizy's pov:

So Nicki gives us all time to decide who our team captain will be and I'm thinking since Courageous is on the team he will step up but he doesn't.

"I think you should be the team Captain" he says.

"Why me?"