Ex-Girlfriends Challenge

Nicki's pov:

So today's challenge is going to be interesting. I'm bringing in the mens' ex-girlfriends. Considering that my last relationship with Safaree was on the rocks because he was still in love with his ex.

Okay maybe not completely in love, but he still was thinking of her as his everything and not me the way he should of been. So with this challenge I wanted to see about the guys. See if there was an patterns and signs to look for, see if certain body languages they do mean anything and to know how they feel about their last girlfriend. Also it will let me see how the guys view their longevity of their relationship.

 Also it will let me see how the guys view their longevity of their relationship

I get dressed in my black two piece and brush my hair before parting it. Rihanna walks in and smiles handing me a bag of donuts.

"How sweet of you" I say instantly opening the bag to eat.

"The ex's will be arriving soon. I can't wait to see the looks on the guys faces" she says laughing.

"Me either" I say spraying my perfume.

"Yo Nic, I think you should let the guys start competing to be in your room. Turn up the heat" she says.

"If that's the case you can't be barging in my room every morning"

"Fine with me. Atleast I know you're up and got dicked down" she says sticking out her tongue. I laugh.

"I'll let all that happen when I'm ready" I say. "But let's meet these females." I say. Walking out the room I see the guys all ready for today's challenge.

"I think they ready for our little mixer" I say.

"Just wait" said Rih. We leave with the guys.

"So we gone have a little mix today?" Asked Dream.

"Yeah. I thought why not relax and mingle around" I say with a smile.

"Can I be first to mingle with you?" Stallion asks. I laugh.

"Maybe, but you all have people to tend to before me" I say.

"What that mean?" SexyRida asked. I just stay quiet.

"You'll see what she means" Rih says.

We pulled up to the venue I had set up and I lead the guys inside. There were snacks and drinks and a buffet.

"Yo this is dope" said Trouble.

"I don't know. I think it's missing something" Rihanna says going into the next room. I start up some music as she brings out the guys ex-girlfriends.

"Oh shit" I hear one of the guys say loudly. I can't do anything but be amused by their expressions, laugh at their responses and their whole demeanor.

"I wanted to let you all reunite with your ex's " I say.

"Bruh" says Captain.

Rihanna's pov: