Ultimate Jealousy Challenge

Nicki's pov:

After Playboy walked me back to my room he stayed and kept me company. We didn't do too much besides kissing and me giving him a taste of what he could have.

He leaves out this morning and I hear a knock at my door. Safaree then just comes in.

"Nicki we need to talk"

"No you need to go right back out that door" I say.

"Why didn't you ask me to come up here?"

"Because I didn't want you to walk me back"

"But that nigga stayed in here for a while so what did y'all do?"

"None of your fucking business Safaree. You not my nigga no more!"

"Yes I am" he says.

"Safaree get out!" I yell.

"Whatever" he says. He slams my door. I shake my head. Crazy ass nigga. I then hear another knock at my door. I groan.

"Ugh what is it now?!" I yell seeing Stallion at the door with flowers.

"My bad I'll take them back" he says. I laugh pulling him back.

"Come in" I say. He steps inside the room and I close my door.

"I'm sorry about that" I say taking the flowers. I give him a kiss.

"What you so upset for?"

"Safaree and his dramatic ass " I say.

"He never deserved you" he says.

"Thanks" I say. "What made you get me flowers?" I ask.

"Last night I ain't like the fact you chose Playboy to walk you to ya room but I guess he deserve a chance in consideration like I do. I just thought I'd be nice this morning" he says. We both laugh.

"Stallion you're so funny. Thank you" I say going to kiss him. He picks me up and makes me wrap my legs around him squeezing my ass. I smirk pulling his shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor.

He lays me on the bed and goes down on me. Pulling my panties to the side I feel his tongue flicking on my insides and moan.

"Mmh, go deeper" I moan out. He does exactly that and more. Putting my legs over his shoulders and holding me by the waist I tilt my head back feeling the arch of my body.

His tongue moves rapidly making me whine and squirm around but he pins me down massaging my boobs making me take it in so that I came right in his mouth. He stands after devouring me some more. I feel relieved yet so tight. I wanted more but I had to get today started. I sit up and he leans down to kiss me.

"I'll see you later" he says.

"Mhm" I say. He chuckles leaving out the room. I fall back on the bed and Rih comes in.

"Get up dick down" she says. I laugh. "I heard you moaning" she says.

"Shut up Rih" I say. "He just gave me an appetizer " I say making her giggle.

"Scrambling yo eggs this morning when you should be getting ready for elimination" she says.

"I know who has to go" I say.

"Good, now change" she says. I go to the bathroom and get myself together. Coming out we leave the room and go down to where all the guys were standing.

"Good morning" I say to all of them. "When I call your name you are safe to stay" I say. "Playboy, Stallion, and Courageous " I say. I look to Safaree, Drake and Juicy.

"Drake you're safe" I say. "Juicy and Safaree your time is up".

"Can I ask why?" Juicy says.

"I wanted you to not only get enough me time for yourself but to also check on me and engage into time with me. Also not that it's a bad thing, but you're too soft for me. I feel in my opinion." He just nods.

"Sorry I couldn't be what you needed" he says coming to hug me. I turn around and tell him something privately. He smiles and nods. Turning back Safaree had walked off after just looking at me. Rihanna then screams.

"Final Four!!"

Eliminated:

Juicy- Chance the rapper
Safaree

Shae 4️⃣