Execution Elimination

Nicki's pov:

I stood in front of all the guys and just had to get my thoughts straight for each person. I look up and look into all the eyes of every face that stood before me.

"Before Nicki says anything I would like to say something" Rihanna says. "It's sad to see beautiful women get cheated on when all they want is for you to see them as the apple of your eye. Nicki is beautiful and she is wealthy and very talented. I don't respect or condone the fact of letting you little boys run all over her heart and play fucking pretend love. You're all little boys because it takes a real man to stay and be in Nicki's life. And that's where I'm going to leave it at" she says. I just smile.

"Safaree you got to experience what most of the guys will never experience. And that was seeing Onika. Not Nicki or Nic but Onika. You and me were so close to having it all together but you blew it" I say. "If I ever loved you, I will always love you."

"I feel the agitation from the new men on them and having additional niggas added that can't seem to do it right a first time. At the time I was just too blind to see what I was doing was wrong. But I will make sure I get it right this time. Mark my words" I say.

"Trouble you have a temper that I'm afraid of and so do you Noizy. It's like you turned into a completely different person. As for you Saddle you can't hold me down when it comes to a private relationship. You're the type to dick me down good then run to your homies for praise on credit" I say. "Then you want to leave when it's questionable if the old guys come back and compete. What a fucking waste" I say.

"Nicki It was more of a praise and a throw in their faces"

"I don't give a fuck what it was! It was disrespectful was what it was! How would you like it if I said that I smashed you to my homegirls and all them looking at you and making you uncomfortable because they know what you can do with your penis?! UNFUCKINGCOMFORTABLE" I say.

"Well I'm sorry you feel that way" he says.

"Thanks" I say. "But don't be sorry. Be mindful!" I say.

"Sit down and be humble" Trouble says.

"Should of said that to yourself" I say to Trouble. "Anyways, I'm done playing around and being the back burner to you niggas. I want Stallion, Courageous, Juicy, Honey, Playboy, PapaJ, Captain, Safaree, Nas, and Drake" I say.

"What?! You eliminating me?!" Trouble asks getting mad.

"Nigga you should of been eliminated a long time ago!" Stallion yells.

"Why me Nic?" Noizy asks. "Didn't we have a connection?"

"It wasn't strong enough for me" I say.

"Fuck that! You wanna be with these bum ass niggas?! Nicki you playing with me right?" He asks stepping up to me. He was about to grab hold of me but Mack interfered and before I know it I see Stallion and Courageous having a fight with Trouble. My security crew came out and blocked me and Rih from the commotion while getting them all separated.

"We in this bitch! Lil bitch!" Courageous yells.

"That's fucked up Nic. You rather be with them dumb asses. You won't be able to ever find another me. Never another me" Saddle says.

"Good." Rihanna says. I look to Wayne who looked like he was chilling.

"Them niggas crazy " he says. I laugh.

"I love you" I say hugging him.

"Nicki you be careful up in this house. Niggas could end up dead in the living room" he says making me laugh with his pun.

"I will Wayne" I say as he leaves.

"Okay for the niggas that are here you did notice that all Nicki did was replace the new with the old?" Rih says. I shake my head.

"Let me get something straight right now. Playtime is over. Step it up because I need a man. So fuck a B-O-Y." I say.

What you think?

Eliminated:

Trouble- Kendrick Lamar
Saddle- Fetty Wap
Noizy- Mavado

Shae 💞