Finale

Nicki's pov:

I spent a night with all three guys. But I couldn't figure out who I wanted to eliminate. So today we are in a empty room provided by the hotel we are staying in and the guys have an hour to write up a speech on why they should win.

"Nicki you look nervous" Rihanna says handing me a drink.

"That's because I am. I mean all three guys care but Drake and Stallion are equally mentally ready to be with me. I like Playboy because he look like he can be daddy. Like lowkey."

"He is fine. But so is Drake, I so wasn't seeing that transformation happen" she says referring to his shape.

"I need to get it together" I say.

"If you need help I called in a old contestant " she says to me.

"What?! Who?"

"They will come out if you need the help" she says. The timer goes off.

"I mean either that or you let the guys vote themselves off" she says right before we go into the room. I dismiss them taking the papers. Sitting there I read the speeches. I shake my head. They touched my soul deep. All three.

Going out the room I let Rihanna read them and she just looks at me.

"I'm so savage I am crying dry tears" she says. I laugh nodding. "Want me to call in the person?" She asks.

"Yep" I say. She walks out and comes back with my best friend Candi. I hug her excited.

"Omggg!!!" I yell hugging her tight. She laughs.

"Nic I've been watching this whole season and when Rihanna called me I knew I had to help."

"You have the best intuition on people. Better than mine I know" I say. She smiles. Rihanna brings the guys in and Candi goes up to Playboy.

"Too soft. You wouldn't last more than a year with him" she says. He just shrugs in disappointment. She then goes to Drake. "Longtime love, unconditional but I don't see lasting long for you both to be together long enough" she says. "Kinda debatable ". She then goes to Stallion. "Matching compatibility " she says and looks at me. "I see love and happiness here" she says.

"Thanks Candi. Fellas this is my best friend " I say introducing her. She waves as they greet her.

"You know it's so funny. Just about twenty minutes ago I wasn't sure of who I wanted to be with. But now it's like it's clear. Playboy" I say. He smiles and Drake and Stallion look confused. "You're not the one for me" I say. He then frowns.

"It's not just because she said it but we are wanting different things. I know" I say. He just nods.

"Drake I love you. I love you as much as you love me but we don't want to ruin that. We know" I say. "You make me love you but it's a different type of love. Different from what I felt with Safaree and what I'm feeling for Stallion" I say looking to him. "I have chosen Stallion as the winner" I say. He smiles.

"I loved all your speeches but I think Stallion's touched me most" I say. He smiles.

"Best man won" Playboy says holding out his hand. Drake just hugs me.

"I hope everything works out. Call me if you need anything"

"You know I will" I say hugging him back.

"Told you is win" Stallion says. I laugh hugging him.

"Now I believe you" I say kissing him.

Eliminated:

Drake- Drake
Playboy- Bryson Tiller

Winner- Meek

Shae ❤️