That really happened?!

So this is why I have to go through another competition...

(6 Months Earlier)

Everything was going good. In fact Safaree was perfect. But it was too good to be true.

"Nicki I don't think you'll find anything" Rih says as we follow Safaree.

"I know this feeling all too well. I know he is hiding something and I wanna know what it is" I say. Safaree was parked in a driveway of a house. After sitting out in the car with Rihanna we finally see him walk out and with a woman. She was kissing all over him but he seemed to resist.

I roll my window down a little to try and hear what they are saying.

"Damn Yesina!" He yells. "I don't care about what we had! I'm done and I've been done. Sneaking around with you was a mistake."

"Fucking you was a mistake! That bitch has nothing on me otherwise you would've never even gave in!" The chick yelled. Safaree turns and sees my car. I just crank it up and leave. That following night I waited for him to come home.

"Nicki I don't know what to say because I know an apology isn't an option"

"Not an option but a start" I say.

"I'm sorry you had to find out everything like that and I was wrong for even engaging into that"

"She was the ex that you were stuck on for a long time?"

"Yeah" he says and sits down next to me.

"You couldn't stay away from her?"

"I can. Or I could. She just played me and she knows how"

"I understand. " I say standing. "And I forgive you" I say. "But I don't tolerate cheating. We should consider separating" I say and go upstairs. Safaree of course put up a fight but he lost the battle. He is forgiven, but I can't keep him.

Rihanna said I should try doing a competition again. I considered it because the competition isn't a bad idea. Except I'm going to go about it a completely different way. Starting with the guys I choose.

"Have them send in videos and me you and the girls will watch together" I say. She goes to have the interviews and records them.

She came back like a week later with everything prepared. It was me, Rih, Katy, Bebe and Candi.

"Can't wait to see who is in it this time" Katy says . I laugh. We sit through the videos and I go ahead and let their different personalities settle in.

List of guys is below. I want to add four more so if you have any ideas comment and vote. I might not add four more if I can't but this will be too good to not read! Let me know what y'all think. And let me know if i should provide MM of the house and things.

Meek Mill       Fetty Wap
Usher         Quavo
Chance the rapper     J. Cole
Kendrick Lamar     Bryson Tiller
Tory Lanez                    French Montana
Fabulous           Mavado
Travis Scott            Wale
Bobby v                 Gucci Mane         Busta Rhymes             Future
Nelly                     Robin Thicke
Beenie Man                 Ferrell
Common                      Offset
Yo Gotti                        Ludachris