Close to you Pt. 1

Nicki's pov:

Having to plan the time with these guys is no walk in the park. I'm really trying to dig deep into their souls as they dig into my heart. Getting ready for breakfast with the guys this morning I was ready to see what more there is to explore from them.

"Good morning Nicki" Stallion says as we walk out our doors at the same time.

"Good morning" I say to him. He holds his hand out to me.

"I'll walk you" he says. I smile and take his hand. I notice the guys look dazed and confused as to why I'm with Stallion. He didn't care about the looks.

"So who would like to spend time with me first?" I ask. All the guys volunteer. "Okay okay" I say calming them down. "Each of you will all have time to talk to me" I say.

"Nicki I feel a good game of beach volleyball would be a good way to talk to all the guys. Or even a picnic on the beach. Sandcastle building" Rih says throwing ideas out.

"I'm going to go back to my room to change. You have all of them ready and set up" I say. "Guys no one gets sent home on this trip. We will be here for two days and for the two days I will choose someone to keep me company for the night" I say taking my breakfast plate and leaving.

After about half an hour I change and meet the guys on the beach.

All looking lined up and ready for me. Rih walks up to me.

"Change of plans. You are having a bonfire tonight" she says. "Until then you will be having a conversation with all the guys. Whoever you feel you connected to the most will be in your room with you" she says.

"Thanks boo" I say pecking her cheek.

"Nic?"

"What?" I ask.

"When were you going to bring in the extra competition?" She asks. After eliminating so many more guys than I had in mind there was more guys that I thought could of been a possibility for.

"After our vacation here" I say. "I want the guys to get comfortable. Then make them work" I say. She smirks.

"Sounds perfect" she says and walks off.

"Okay sexies, we are going to play a little game of beach volleyball" Rih yells.

"On my team will be Stallion, Courageous, Captain, Playboy, Dreadz, Juicy, PapaJ, Lush, Noizy, SexyRida, Trouble, TonedV, and Saddle. I say.

"What about my team?" Rih shouts and asks.

"Oh on your team will be the new additions" I say.