Secrets Between Me and You Challenge pt. 1

Nicki's pov:

Courageous was holding me pretty close last night. We had a great conversation and I can see where his heart lies. And his assets if you know what I mean.

"Good morning love" he says. I sit up stretching.

"Morning handsome" I say. He leans over and grabs me pulling me back down in the covers making me laugh.

"I wanna lay with you all day" he says rubbing on my lower back.

"Aww. Too bad you can't until you win" I say. He chuckles. We play around in my sheets a little before he leaves and all I can do is think I have to be crazy to have all these men be around me not give up any. But I had to get up and start my day.

One thing I can say about the relationships I get into is that whatever I share with someone will have to remain between me and that someone. I like my privacy and if I'm intimate with you then whatever we going through or talk about has to remain between us. So today I want to challenge the mens' abilities in keeping things between just us. Just to see if someone can hold water or not.

I changed into my outfit for today and went down stairs to meet the guys

"Good morning" they all say to me.

"Good morning" I say happy.

"Here is your shake for the day" Rih says handing it to me. We share a cheek kiss.

"Thanks bae" I say.

"Ready for today?" She asks.

"Of course " I say. "Who else is ready for today?" I ask.

"What's the challenge for today?" Honey asks.

"Rihanna will tell you" I say leaving.

Rihanna's pov:

After Nicki leaves I am left alone with the guys. My job is to give them each a piece of information to keep. The guys will be going on an interview about the show with Nicki and they cannot expose anything about what goes on in the house.

"Okay I want you all to get one of the pieces of papers on the table over there and a pen and write a secret you're holding about what you know that no ones else knows that has happened in the house. When you've written it fold the paper and put it into this clear bowl" I say giving instructions.

I watch as all the guys write something and then put it into the bowl.

"I have a bowl here with ten pieces of paper. On each piece of paper you will read a secret about Nicki." I say mixing the pieces of paper in the bowl the guys put in. "You will have to get a piece of paper out of this Nicki jar" i say passing it around. Nicki then appears back into the room. She reads the pieces of paper the guys wrote on and the guys just look at her.