Dress Me Challenge

Nicki's pov:

I was up early to fix myself some cereal when a few of the guys walk into the kitchen. Now I slept in some booty shorts and a crop top. I didn't expect anyone to be up early enough to see me.

"Damn Nicki if you wake up like this, how do you go to bed?" Silk asks. I laugh.

"Good morning to you all" I say walking past him, Captain and Playboy. They keep their eyes on me until I am fully up the stairs.

Playboy's pov:

Nicki got a nigga hormones out of order. Her actual beauty was beautiful. I mean I know her body looks good but her with no makeup had her looking fine asf to me. Going up to the rooms Silk and Captain were ranting to the other guys about Nicki from earlier.

"Damn I wish I was up to see it" TonedV says getting up.

"Man, who didn't get to see?" Courageous asks.

"Me!" Guys shout.

"Aight, check this out" he says and walks out the room and down the hall. Us guys follow him and stop in a distance seeing him knock on Nicki bedroom door. She opens it and he asks her something but we don't hear what he says. We then see Nicki peak out the door and step out for a few seconds. Instead of the booty shorts and crop top she was in her shorts and a sports bra. She laughs at what Courageous says and goes back into her room. He walks back towards us.

"Damn she fine, face and all" he says smiling hard.

"What you say to her?" Stallion asks.

"I just asked her to step out for a minute" he says.

"What she laugh for?" I ask.

"I said, I just wanted to get a better view her in better lighting" he says chuckling. I smack my teeth and get ready for today.

Nicki's pov:

I met with Rihanna and the guys down stairs. Getting into the limo the guys were making conversation with me.

"Why all of a sudden you all want to know how I slept last night?" I question laughing. I already knew the answer. Playing with these men was entertaining.

We arrived to the place I was having the challenge and we all take a seat inside.

"I'm sure you're all wondering why are there dolls that look like me in here" I say. "Well since you all seem to have a idea of me and what I wear and how I look I wanted you all to have a personal doll of me to dress up. In the pile of doll clothes over there you can put together outfits that you think are appropriate for me on the occasions I name. Since you all might not know about women's fashion, I will give you 3 minutes for each outfit change. I want to be dressed head to toe. I look forward to seeing how you all dress me." I say and grab my clipboard.

"The first occasion is the beach" Rihanna announces. The guys quickly grab a doll and scavenge through the doll clothes. I look over and see TonedV with a naked doll completely. When time is up I go straight for him.

"Why is yours naked?" I ask.

"Baby you could go to the beach topless and be beautiful in your skin" he says. I slightly was going for it.

"Just for that sentence imma let you pass on this one. " I say laughing. The others had me in shorts and tanks, panties and bra or panties with a shirt. Only five picked out the actual swimwear.

"Next occasion is to the club" Rih says. The doll clothes are thrown around as the guys try to find pieces to match and put together. "Times up!" She yells. I see each of the guys outfits and comment on each one.