Next Challenge

Nicki's pov:

"Nicki get up!" I hear Rihanna yell while knocking on my bedroom door.

"Ugh! I'm up!" I yell. Today was the official first challenge. So many men to be swept off my feet by. I get up and go into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I take my hair down to brush and comb through. Rihanna then walks in.

"Here's your breakfast Nic" she says sitting the tray down on my table.

"The guys up?" I ask.

"Up and getting ready" she says taking a seat. "Anyone you feeling so far?" She asks.

"Not too much yet. I'm not going to be feeling anyone until after a few more challenges or so. But that could change depending on the time I spend with each guy" I say starting to eat my breakfast. "What should I wear today though?" I ask. She goes into my walk in closet.

"Something sexy but not too sexy. Like some tight high waisted ripped jeans" she says. I laugh.

"Sounds comfortable" I say going to choose some and find a crop top to wear with. I put on some heels after getting dressed and get ready to meet the guys downstairs.

Walking down they all were nicely groomed and dressed for today's challenge.

10 minutes before:

Rih's pov:

"Guys come hear your Onika-gram!" I yell. The guys come crowding around. "Okay, today is the first challenge so I'll need you all to make the best of it. First impressions are everything to me, so what you do today will let me know what your impression is that you wanna leave". I read. "You all need to go get ready for your challenge and meet back here in ten minutes " I say.

After helping get Nicki ready we go downstairs and meet with the guys.

"Let's get this started" Nicki says as we all walk out the door and get into the limo. I sat beside her as the guys sat on each side of us and down the seats.

"Did everyone sleep okay?" Nicki asks.

"I slept great, but did you sleep great?" The guy named Lush asked. Nicki just smiles.

"Yes I did, thank you for asking." She says.

I just think to myself that these men are smooth and are going to say anything to keep Nicki's eyes on them. Going to the place where the challenge was set up Nicki and Mack go behind a curtain and sit down.

"Nicki loves first impressions. Today you will be anonymous to Nicki. You are to give a 15 second speech on who you are using only adjectives. She will then have to decipher through you all who you are. This is only the first half" I say. The guys then go on the other side of the curtain with me and start timing each of them.

"I'm flirtatious, seductive, goofy, outgoing, athletic, adventurous "

"Times up" I say. The next guys then comes.

"Attractive, brilliant, dominant, athletic, free spirited, healthy" . I tell him time was up and continue on through more guys.

"Laid back, chill, funny, lazy, tall, dark, handsome"

Nicki's pov:

Hearing the guys describe themselves I wanted to laugh at some of the things. One of the guys said long. Like I know what you meant but I didn't think you'd describe yourself as long. But thanks for the information.

After hearing all the descriptions I go to see the guys lined up and had their descriptions written on small pieces of paper. I had to guess who was what.