Final Two Elimination

Nicki's pov:

After the elimination, the previous eliminated guys left with Courageous going along with them. It was just me, Rihanna, Drake, Stallion and Playboy.

I stood before all three of the men and smile.

"You have made it to the bottom three" I say. They all smile.

"Unfortunately this is where the picture gets blurred before it becomes crystal clear" I say. "My decisions based up you all are hard when it comes down to me having to pick one of you. And I really want to pick the right person. I have to leave to handle somethings tomorrow but while I am gone you all will be making your way to Colombo, Sri Lanka" I say, "I'll see you all in another day" I say smiling and leave out the house.

Me leaving is to see what the guys had to say about me in all the confessionals we've had. Also I get to see footage of things I never knew about with their conversations about me. So it helps me decide who should be the final two.

----

After landing in Sri Lanka I am given information from Rihanna and my production team on something that happened while I was away.

"Stallion and Drake got into a fight?" I ask.

"Yes. Right after they landed" Cris says.

"Okay" I say going over to Playboy.

"Hey baby" I say kissing him. "Tell me what happened" I say.

"Well we were in the airport waiting for our place to be called and then some girl walks up to Drake and he starts entertaining her basically. To me it didn't look like nothing. I didn't ask anything but Stallion does and then Drake starts getting mad when he puts you in the mix"

"Okay, thank you" I say. I walk over to where Drake and Stallion were, but they were separated.

"There's always two sides to every story so what's going on?" I ask.

"Well Drake over here entertaining some other female. Snapping pictures and shit like we not about to come see you" Stallion says.

"For the last time I wasn't entertaining anyone and Nicki knows who the female is" he says.

"Who Drake?" I ask.

"Syd " he says. He pulls out his phone. "We took this picture" he says. Looking at him in the same shirt I nod.

"Stallion I respect you getting mad and feeling like you needed to point out something but I see why Drake got offended. Sydney is his sister" I say. He just shakes his head .

"Look I can forget about this and I hope you both forget about this. There can be no hard feelings and we can just focus on this beautiful place" I say.

"I just needed him to know that I ain't here to play around" Drake says walking away.

"I apologize to you and him. I ain't know" he says.

"Thanks Stallion" I say kissing him. "Just no more fights" I say. "Remember when we had our first conversation and you said I was your priority. Just think about me and no one else" I say.

"Aight" he says. I smile and walk over to Cris and Rih. Everyone then gets situated in their rooms and I meet everyone for dinner. Sitting between Stallion and Drake with Rihanna next to Playboy and Playboy next to Stallion we all take our orders.

"I ain't never been to Sri Lanka. I didn't think it'd be this nice" Playboy says. I smile.

"Right. People think just because it's in like the middle eastern that it's just like a desert or something" I say laughing. He chuckles.

"Nicki in one of your songs you mention Sri Lanka but you never been?" Drake asks. I laugh.

"Just to one area" I say.

"Ohh okay"

"You looking good tonight Nic" Stallion says. I smile.

"Thank you. You do too. In fact all of you do""I know I do" Rih says. I laugh.

"You know I had the pleasure of getting some information from the crew on what's been going on all season and I found out something pretty funny about you and you" I say to Playboy and Drake.

"Me?" Drake asks. I laugh.

"You're here to knock off these two then get me back with Safaree" I say to him. "And you plan on making me help you get back at your ex. But more into your confessions you fell more in love with me"

"I love you Nic. I find you to be amazing" Playboy says.

"Thank you for clearing that up. I'll need to think about this. Stallion will you be with me in my room tonight?" I ask. He smiles and takes my hand.

Stallion will be my priority tonight.