Night Special 4

Nicki's pov:

I called Safaree into the room with Nas and Drake.

"Nicki I just wanna let you know that this is not a game for me" Nas says.

"And why the hell is Terrence here?" Asked Safaree.

"You surely didn't ask her that for yourself" Nas says.

"Because I don't need to. I already know she still want me" he says.

"Safaree you better not fuck this up" I say. "And that goes for you two too" I say looking at all of them.

"Why would I fuck it up?" He asks.

"Nigga you let Nicki get away. How was that not a fuck up?" Drake says.

"Alright get out!" Rihanna yells walking in.

"Right on time" I say. The guys leave out and she shuts and locks the door.

"Sorry ass niggas" she says plopping down on my couch. "What's the challenge for tomorrow?" She asks as I get ready to lay down.

"The test" I say.

"We already did that" she says.

"I mean the test" I say looking at her.

"You really are downing all them out" she says making me laugh.

"Yes no im not playing any games. Especially with Safaree and Nas here"

"I knew you weren't serious with Drake. He is like arm candy"

"I recall someone messing with him and Chris last season"

"And I made my choice thank you. You just worry about who your choice will be" she says getting up. "Anyways I'm off to get my business "

"About time" I say. She laughs throwing a pillow at me. When she leaves I look at pictures of all the guys and realize I might be stuck as I get closer to the bottom.

Honey's pov:

Me and the guys were all around the house and somehow all managed to be in the kitchen to eat whatever.

"Terrence I don't know why you're here. Nicki ain't even feeling you like that" Drake says.

"Speak for yourself " I say back to him.

"Won't matter. Y'all niggas next to get eliminated. If not J. Cole over there " Safaree says.

"Who are you to say who is going home next?!" I ask.

"Right. You act like you ain't just join in with these other add ons" Stallion says.

"Last I checked I was the main and y'all the sides. Y'all just rebounds so there is no need to pick a side" Safaree says looking at them sideways.

"No nigga you were the rebound! We are your upgrades" Courageous says.

"If Nicki thinks you are a upgrade then she must be thinking small"

"She thought small with yo ass. The relationship lasted how long?" Captain says.

"Lil nigga you can't talk. You get at risk one more time and yo ass out of here" PapaJ speaks up.

"Oh you think you big checking somebody gay ass lil boy?!" Playboy says. I laugh shaking my head.

"Wow this is interesting" we all hear Nicki say.

Nicki's pov:

Rihanna left out the room and tells me to come down to the kitchen and hear something. I laugh just hearing them all talk out the side of they neck.

"Would anyone care to explain what the hell this conversation is?" I ask folding my arms.

"We just speaking our minds" Safaree says.

"And what's on your mind?" She asks him. "In fact I would like to know what's on everybody's mind because talking to each other is doing nothing for y'all verses y'all talking to me" I say.

"Somebody speak up or forever hold your peace" Rih says.

"Well I can say my only concern is you and has always been you" Stallion says grabbing a water bottle. He comes up and grabs me kissing me. I couldn't help but like it. When I pull away the guys all look dumbfounded and mad. "And I don't care who doesn't like it" he says mugging all of them.

"Damn" Rih says. I just clear my throat.

"Anyone else?"

"These lame ass niggas ain't shit" Safaree says. "Stallion the ass kisser most definitely ain't shit!" He says.

"No! You ain't shit! You let Nicki go!"

"I didn't even let her go! She left!"

"What's the difference?! She probably want a real nigga in her life"

"Tired ass excuses" Courageous says.

"Nicki I think Stallion should get some alone time with you" Rih says stirring up the pot. I laugh.

"I don't want any alone time with anyone except myself. I feel the tension between all of you and that's great but save that energy in winning me. Not against each other all the damn time cause all that bickering shit makes me think y'all are pussies. And I know none of you are" I say.

"Be ready for tomorrow's challenge because it is not going to be easy. In fact some of you just might cry" Rihanna says. I walk upstairs and get comfortable in my bed.