Confessional Time 3

Safaree - Two guys just left all at once. My plan is to get all the guys eliminated at once. Nicki is going to be mine once again.

Playboy - Nicki Minaj? She is beautiful, full of life and my lady. I will be the person she goes home with. I guarantee that she will be with me.

Nas -I know how to win Nicki this time. I just have to knock out the rest of the guys cause all they are is distractions. She doesn't need any distractions. She needs her man, me.

Drake - Last season I ended at the bottom five. I believe me and Nicki can work and we have something special. I'm just determined to be with her. I'm not trying to leave without her.

Courageous - Just a message to any nigga in this house, more so to Nas, I'm coming for you. Everybody is getting eliminated at all costs. Nicki is the prize and I'm close to winning.

Honey - Now that I have the guys thinking that I'm weak I can show them I'm not the one to mess with. See Nicki knows me. She knows what I'm capable of and what I represent. By the guys don't know that. So my message to them, be ready.

Juicy - All this is funny to me, really. Safaree is a joke, Nas is a joke, Drake is a joke and most definitely Honey is a joke. He don't do shit. Honey thinks if he plays it safe he will win but it ain't going down like that. He is next on my radar. Him and Drake have to get eliminated.

Stallion - Being in the bottom eight means there are seven more bodies to eliminate. I'm just getting closer and closer to Nicki and I know she thinks I will be in the bottom three. What she doesn't know is that I will win.

Time to vote- Comment a name who you all think will win

Shae ⌨️🖊