Night special 6

Nicki's pov:

We took a plane back home and now that we are home I can't seem to get over my horny ass mood.

"Rih I am horny to the tea" I say. She laughs.

"Want me to go pick you out some dick?" She asks. I laugh.

"Yes please" I say. She laughs leaving out the room. I then get a knock at my door. Not knowing who it is I was kinda scared to see. I open the door and all of them are at my door.

"Pick me!" Playboy shouts. The rest of them join him and shouting at me. I put my hand up to tell them to shut up.

"Rihanna! What did you tell them?!"

"You need head!" She says. I shake my head laughing.

"Nicki I got what you need" Stallion says. I bite down on my lip. Why would she do this to me. Now I'm even more indecisive on who I want.

Stallion does it best but I want Playboy. They both fine.

"I think I need some time alone with you" Drake says. I shake my head laughing.

"Ugh Rihanna I hate you!" I shout.

"Love you too" she says walking past them. Pushing me into the room and closing the door after walking in I shake my head falling on the bed.

"So you can't decide?"

"No! Rihanna you made all them come up to my door and that made it harder"

"Well that vagina ain't gonna fix itself" she says. "I say go for Drake. You ain't gone keep him around for long " I look at her. "What? Tell me it's not true"

"Welllll" I say. "Ugh. Fine." I make her leave and call Drake in the room. He walks in.

"Nicki you doing me wrong" he says. I laugh.

"Drake I have to be honest with you. I still don't know if you and me should be trying this"

"Even if I didn't make it then I think we both deserve to know how the sexual connection is between us". I laugh. He comes up and grabs me by the hands pulling me to him. "What you think?"

"I think you're horny too" I say. He chuckles.

"Wanna be sure about that?"

"Already am" I say pushing him on my bed. I straddle him and pull my shirt off.

"I'll handle it from here" he says getting on top of me. I bite my lip and feel his tip between my folds sliding in me. He held me by the thighs and made me feel every inch. I moan out and grab a hold of my sheets.

Drake's pov:

The moment finally came to where Nicki let me have her.

"Mmh! Drake don't stop" she moans. She was grinding her body as much as she could and then stops and starts whining.

"I'm about to cum Nic" I say. She moans out scratching my back and I pull out. She falls on her back and covers up with her sheets.

"That was... good" she says panting. "I wasn't....expecting that"

"Me either" I say. She laughs.

"If I ask you something will you tell me the truth?" I ask her. She looks at me.

"What?"

"You think you made a mistake in eliminating me?"

"Yeah. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't making a wrong decision"

"You know I will be here for you if you pick me or not but I am making a point in staying this time" I say kissing on her. She laughs.

"Okay Drake!!" She yells. We share a kiss before I leave out the room.