Dirty House Challenge

Nicki's pov:

So the plan today is to see how clean my guys can get. I had my girlfriends throw a party in a guest house of mine and it was over 140 people there partying with them.

"That house is a disaster " Rihanna says coming into my room.

"Was it fun?" I asked her. After elimination I need her to keep the house in check and the people there. But to go enjoy herself because I don't need her to be up under me too much.

"Girl yes! Fine ass dudes everywhere" she says scratching her hair. I laugh. Going into my closet I pick out a jumpsuit to throw on.

 Going into my closet I pick out a jumpsuit to throw on

"Cute" Rihanna says fixing the back of my hair. "Ooh, you just trying to match me" she says. Nicki laughs.

"We rocking it" Nicki says

"We rocking it" Nicki says .

"Okay well the guys are down stairs and waiting" Rihanna says opening the door. Nicki slips her shoes on and goes down.

"Hope you're all ready" she says as they walk out to the car.

"I just wanna say you both look good today" Nilla says complimenting me and Rih. We smile and say thank you. As the guys get out of the car they look in the yard and wonder what the hell happened.

"Damn Rih, even the yard is messed up" I say. She laughs.

"Just wanted to really see what the guys were made of" she says smirking. I shake my head and turn to the guys.

"Apparently this is only a portion of what's inside" I say and lead them inside. The house was a mess. Like a damn catastrophe was inside everywhere. Cups, napkins, stains from food and drink, flies in and out, garbage, IT WAS JUST A MESS!

"My guest house is really trashed" I whined.

"This is your guest house?" IcyG asks.

"Yes" I say looking around and back at the guys.

"Man you can fit a family of ten in here" Mister says.

"What happened?" SexyRida asks.

"Glad you asked" Rih says. "I was here partying last night" she says.