Night Special 2

Nicki's pov:

I couldn't sleep and I was horny. So I have been keeping this idea in my head but I know for a fact that it can happen. I get up and go walk around the house. I look over the balcony to see Playboy and Captain down by the pool talking.

"Hey why are y'all still up?" I ask. They look up smiling.

"We can't sleep" they say.

"Is anyone else up?" I ask.

"No" they say.

"Are y'all smoking weed?" I ask smelling it. They both laugh.

"Yeah" Playboy answers.

"I want some. Come to my room" I say before going back into my room. Moments later they come in and see about me.

"Why are you still up?" Playboy asks. He held up a blunt and gives it to me.

"Well I'm horny and I can't sleep when I'm horny" I say. They both make up a smile and smirk.

"So what's up?" Captain asks.

"Well see I've had this idea of a threesome lately" I say.

"You want us to have a threesome with you?" They ask.

"Is that asking for too much?" I ask.

"I just ask that we don't have to fuck each other" Playboy says making me laugh.

"Fool she wants us to just be there" Captain says.

"You don't have to touch each other. Just me and you can keep on what you have on now" I say.

"I'm down" Captains says.

"Me too" Playboy says. I remember their photoshoot pictures they took and I just can't help but think they are perfect for a little night cap.

"Can you run me bath water and you go down and pour me a glass of white wine?" I ask them. They each go to do as I ask and I go into my walk in closet to change into something else.

After my bathtub was filled with rose petals, bubbles and water Playboy walks into the bathroom and hands me my wine glass

After my bathtub was filled with rose petals, bubbles and water Playboy walks into the bathroom and hands me my wine glass. Both staring at what I had on I get into my bathtub and they join. I was so turned on by Playboy's body and Captain's tattoos. Sitting between Catain's legs I can tell he was going to get a hard on. We were across from Playboy and I was making out with him.

The bathroom was hot and steamy.

Captain's pov:

To be honest I was high asf with my boy Playboy. And Nicki was making a nigga feel weak. After making out with Playboy she had guided my hands around her body and when I tell you I felt like I hit jackpot, I mean I felt like I won the world over.

Playboy's pov:

Nicki got a sexy ass moan. She was fine and the way she had me give her what she wanted was satisfying to me even more. I just was mind blown between the way she controlled me and Captain.

It had to last a good hour when it was over between us three.

"Thank you guys" she says wrapping herself up in a towel. She kisses us both and then put her finger over her pink lips.

Nicki's pov:

Captain and Playboy were little speed bumps to me. They couldn't handle me if they wanted to. They did help me out though. I went to bed satisfied and happy.

These get better throughout the chapters as the story comes to an end. The more comments, the better btw.

Shae 😘