Secrets Between Me and You Challenge pt. 2

***VOTE FOR THIS CHAPER NOW***

Nicki's pov:

After leaving the studio I invited my exes' to stay and hang out. Rihanna thought it would be funny to see if the guys would be uncomfortable and what better way to do it than having a pool party.

I go and put on my two piece blue jean swimsuit and join the guys outside with my mimosa in my hand.

The guys were being hostile towards each other and to me I think Rihanna was right about having them come to the house.

"Hey sexy lambchops" I say joining a few to talk.

"Hey Nicki. You know Reginae was mad when I told you invited me out and not her" Wayne says making me laugh.

"She should of called me then" I say.

"Yo Nic you know when this is over I'll have to get you in the studio for an exclusive interview " Char says. I laugh hugging him from the side.

"Ofcoarse you do " I say. "How have you been chance?" I ask Nas. He laughs hearing his nickname I gave him long ago.

"Good, what about you?" He asks.

"I think okay" I say. I look around and see Stallion about to take a dive into the pool. Courageous, Playboy and Juicy were inside.

I leave after talking to them and go to take a dip in the pool.

"Stallion " I sing lightly. He smiles seeing me walks towards him in the 3 feet of water.

"Hey sweet thing?" He says.

"Can you put me on your back for a swim?" I ask. He turns and pulls me up on his back. Being sure to hold my ass up, literally.

"I splash water on Juicy and Courageous and make it seem like Playboy did it.

"That's cold Nic" Stallion says. I then splash him and he decided to just let me fall in the water. Coming up for air I wipe the water out of my eyes and see him smirking up at me.

"That was cold!" I say sternly.

"My bad baby. You okay?" He asks swimming towards me.

"No leave me alone" I say. He laughs grabbing me anyways and making me kiss him. All I can think is I'm being watched by every other nigga out here with him. Yet I couldn't help but kiss him back.

"Forgive me" he says.

"You bad Stallion" I say getting out the water giggling. I pull my way hair to one side and ring the water out of it so it could drop less. I see Juicy eyeing me and licking him lips at me. I stick my tongue out at him and walk around to talk to my other guys.

I noticed I hadn't got the chance to talk to one of the guys.

"Rih where is Safaree?" I ask.

"I don't know" she says shrugging and pouring her a drink. "He was standing around when I came out" she says. I look around and still don't see him.

"Yo Nic" Wayne says coming towards me with Drake.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Ya boy Saddle should leave in our opinion" Drake says.

"Why?" I ask.

"He is so gullible. He just dishing out shit that goes on in this mofo" Wayne says causing me to laugh at the way he said it.

"What all has he said?" I ask.

"Some indiscretions that shall remain between you two" Drake says.