Labour

Janet's POV

I wake up and sigh heavily to myself, hearing everybody downstairs. It's not that I don't like being in a house full of people, because I love living with them, but I have to admit that waking up in the morning to hyper and very loud young children does get annoying sometimes especially when I've barley slept because the baby has kept me awake all night kicking like crazy, but I guess I should start getting used to it because pretty soon I'll be waking up early and during the night to a crying baby.

Ocean has been letting me take care of Princess alot more lately to help me prepare for motherhood. Obviously taking care of a 6 month old will be completely differnt to a new born, but it's still been helpful and it's also been helpful for Ocean having me helping her out during the day, while she gets housework and other stuff done.

I stay in bed for a few more minutes until my cramps and back ache stops and get out of bed and I notice my PJs and bedsheets are all wet. "Not again" I whisper to myself and quickly strip my bed and hurry to the bathroom with fresh clothes, before anybody comes upstairs and notices.

I'm about to get into the shower and there's a knock on the door. "I'm just in the shower" I call out.

"You need to get out. Veah really has to go" Michael calls out and I quickly wrap a towel around myself and hide my wet clothes in the shower and close the curtain.

"Janet! Hurry up!" My calls outs knocking on the door. "Daddy. I'm gonna pee!" I hear Veah and unlock the bathroom room door and Michael rushes past me, carrying Veah and quickly closes the door, without saying a word to me.

****
Michael's POV

After taking Veah to the bathroom, I go back downstairs and start making breakfast and eventually Janet comes downstairs.

"Hey! Sorry about that earlier. Veah was about to pee her pants" I apologise. "It's fine" she mumbles. "Are you Ok?" I ask sensing something and she nods. "I'm just a little tierd is all"

"Baby kicking all night again?" I ask and she nods. "It's just doesn't  stop. I think there's something wrong" she mutters, rubbing her baby bump. "It's normal for the baby to move around so much. Especially at this stage. It was the same with Ocean" I reasure her and she doesn't say anything.

"Why don't you take a seat. breakfast is nearly ready" I smile changing the topic. "Doesn't Ocean normally cook?"

"Yeah, but she went grocery shopping with Mrs Baker, so she won't be back for a few hours"

"Why does it take her so long to do grocery shopping? It only take 20 minuites when she has the kids with her" She frowns confused. "They'll probably get coffee and something to eat while their out. To be honest. It's more of an excuse for her to get out of the house and get some peace and quiet for a few hours" I chuckle slightly and she smiles slightly. "Is something wrong?" I asks sensing something. "Because if this is about before I did say I was sorry and.."
"It's nothing to do with that honestly. I'm just tiered" she smiles at me through pursed lips. "So what's for breakfast anyway?" She says changing the topic. "I made your favourite" I smile. "Eggs and bacon and sausage and tomatoes and mushrooms and..."

Janet jumps up and rushes out of the room and I hear her throwing up in the bathroom. "Does Janet not like your food daddy?" DJ asks confused. "I think she's just a little sick this morning is all. You eat your breakfast. I'll make Janet something else" I smile through pursed lips.

****
Janet's POV

After throwing up. I brush my teeth and am about to go downstairs and it happens again. "Fuck! Not again" I sigh and quickly rush to my room to change.