Bad terms

Ocean's POV

"Is it time to go now?" DJ asks excitedly, coming into the room. "Not yet" I giggle slightly at his excitement. "But you said today"

"and we will be, but not until tonight"

"But that's forever away" he pouts. "I know it seem like a long time, but trust me. It'll be time before you know it. C'Mon let's go downstairs for breakfast" I smile, taking his hand and head downstairs.

We go into the kitchen and Micheal is at the table, nodding each time Kathrine says something from her long list and I can see from the expression on his face he's trying his best not to get annoyed

"Packing?"

"All done and ready to go" he nods "and what about carry on? You'll have to take diapers and something to keep the children entertained and Princess won't settle without her bear and.. "

"We know and we have everything ready. I promise" I giggle, walking over to them. Passports! I forgot to write it down and the plane tick..."

"We have them all ready" Micheal cuts her off as she about to write them on her list and she sighs heavily. "Maybe you should leave it a few more days or a month. Until your more prepared" she suggest.

"Kathrine, I promise you. Everything's going to be fine. We're all prepared and ready to go" I reassure her. "Well what if we go with you? Just for awhile until your both settle and..."

"You need to stop worrying. They'll be fine" Joesph cuts in. "I'm sorry. I'm just a little nervous is all. Your going to be so far away"

"We're gonna miss you too" Micheal smiles, getting up and gives her a hug.

"So what do you guys have planned for your last day here?" LaToya asks coming into the room. "Well we've said our goodbyes to everybody but Janet. So she's gonna come over today and..."

"Why can't you go to her?" Joesph cuts in with a slightly pissed off tone. "Please don't do this" Micheal sighs slightly. "It's our last day here. Can't you just try and talk to her before leave?"

"I um.. I kind of invited somebody else over" Kathrine mumbles. "Please don't say who I think your gonna say" Micheal frowns slightly. "Micheal, he's your brother. You can't just leave without saying goodbye"

"Watch us. Jermaine's done nothing, but cause problems for us and..."

"And he's also done alot to help you both too" she cuts him off and neither of us say anything.

"I know it's a sore subject for you both, but I invited him over so could you both atleast try?"

"Fine, we'll be polite, but if he starts arguing with us or says any..."

"That's all I ask" she smiles cutting him off. "And what about Janet?" I cut in and she looks at me confused. "If we're gonna be nice to Jermaine. Why can't you guys do that for Janet?" Micheal adds and there's an awkward silence for a moment.

"She can come over for lunch this one time, but that's it" Joesph mumbles and we both smile slightly. We weren't able to see Janet all week because Micheal and I have been so busy trying to make sure we have everything ready for the move and the last thing we want to do is leave without saying goodbye to her.

****
Janet's POV

I'm getting ready to go and meet Micheal and the others before they leave tonight and I get a call from him asking me to come to my parents house instead of us all meeting in the café like we have done in the past.

"I'm not coming over there just for everybody to get at me and try and make me feel guilty about keeping my baby again"

"They won't. I promise nobody's gonna say anything to you" Micheal tries to reassure me. "But, they've already made it clear they don't want me around so what's the point?" I shrug. "Because Ocean and I are leaving tonight and we wanna see you before we leave and so do the kids and if you come over, maybe it'll help give you all a chance to patch things up"