Tell them

Joseph's POV

I'm coming back from. The grocery store and I'm suprised when I see Ray getting out of Michael's car and walking towards the house wearing a suit and tie.

"Who you trying to impress?" I chuckle as I walk over. "Oh. This? I had a job interview in town"

"In Miami?" I frown confused and he nods. "Yup. I'm moving in" he smile. "Not with me youn aint" I frown. "With Mike and Ocean... obviously" he chuckles. "Since when? They've never mentioned this before?"

"Well it's not like official just yet. They said I can move in as long as I get a job and pay rent. We were talking about it about a month ago"

"Oh" I mutter, confused why neither Michael or Ocean never mentioned this before. "Well don't worry. The three of us will be out of your hair in a few days. Just getting a few last minute stuff sorted before we move"

"Yeah, it's probably best to get everything ready now. Espcially with Janet's trial starting next week. You don't want her getting more stressed"

"Exactly. She's already stressed out enough about that" I sigh, slightly "At least she has Mikey coming home to look forward to" I smile, trying to think of something possitive.

"She's taking Mikey to the new house?" He frowns confused. "Not straight away. Michael and Ocean need to meet with their social worker and sort a few things first. They just haven't been able to do anything over the weekend because her office is closed"

"Oh" he mumbles. "Is there a problem with that?" I frown confused by his reaction and he shakes his head. "No. I just didn't know Janet got custody back is all"

"She hasn't yet, but it shouldn't take to long. Anyway. Are you gonna help me with this stuff or not?" I ask? Refering to the groceries and he takes one of the bags from me and walks inside, without saying anything.

"We're back!" I call out as we get inside and nobody answers so Ray and I go into the kitchen to put the groceries away and I see Michael and Ocean sunbathing in the backyard and I go out to them.

"Shouldn't you two be getting ready for work soon?"

"Not for another hour" Ocean shrugs "Have you contacted your social worker yet?"

"Umm... yeah, but she didn't pick up so I left a message to call us back" Michael cuts in. "Well your best calling her back. You'll be waiting forever for her to get back to you"

"Yeah, I'll try again later?"

"Well why don't you give me the number and I'll call her? I can explain about Janet moving in with us and..."

"It's fine. We already told her" he cuts me off. "But I thought you said she didn't pick up?" I frown confused. "She didn't. But I explained all that in the message"

"And she still hasn't called back?"

"We'll try her again later" Ocean cuts in. "Why don't you try now before you go to work?" I suggest and the two of them come inside and Ocean takes her phone off the counter and starts calling.

"Voicemail. She's probably just busy with other cases. I'll just keep trying" she says, hanging up the phone then starts calling again. "Well keep trying. The sooner we get all this sorted out the better. I have a few things to sort at the new house. I'll be back in a few hours" I say in a stern tone then turn and leave.

****
Ray's POV

As soon and Joesph leaves, Ocean puts the phone down then walks over to the frigde to get a drink and I pick up her phone to see who she really called.