1.

Charles' POV.

"Charles!" My partner hollers through my door.

"It's open!" I shout back, not taking my eyes away from the papers spread out in front of me.

The door swings open and in steps Michael, my best friend since I was 12 and he was 17 and my business partner.

"So I have a surprise," he sits down in front of me.

I close the file I was writing in and look at him. His deep green eyes filled with happiness.

"Welllll?" I pry.

"Hadley's coming!" He smiles.

Hadley was Michael's daughter. Him and his now ex-wife had her when we were in high school. She'd be about 22 now? I haven't seen that girl since she was 7 and I was 17. However, he was a 22 year old father at that time. When him and his wife split up, she took Hadley and him and I started building our business.

"Baby Haddy?" I grin, remembering what she used to call herself.

Mike nods, clearly excited.

"I have a meeting however, right around the time she'll get here. Is it okay if she stays in your office for about 10 minutes after she gets here?"

"Totally," I nod and smile at him.

----- 10 minutes later -----

There's a soft knock on my door.

"Come in," I state, clicking open my email.

"Uncle Charlie?" I hear a small voice squeak.

"Hadley?!" I look at the gorgeous young woman in front of me.

She smiles and I stand so I can give her a big hug.

Is it wrong that the first thing I noticed was her chest? Damn.

She hugs me tight and I still can't believe that I'm getting hot, over Hadley. A girl I've known since she was born. I'm disgusting.

"You look good!" She exclaims as she examines my body.

"Your dad will be in soon! Had a quick meeting." I smile down at her, her light green eyes staring back up at me.

"Yeah! He told me. Said I'd be hanging out in here?" She smiles and takes a seat in front of my desk.

"How was school?" I ask as I turn all of my focus to her.

Her beautiful tan legs cross as she taps a foot in the air.

.... shit ....

"Could've been better I guess. I mean, college is college," she giggles lightly and shrugs.

I nod, "Trust me, I know," I smile to her.

She smiles back, "so daddy's in a meeting. What for this time?"

"Some of our clientele is based in the U.K., we're trying to expand, and your father's better with the charts and shit than I am," I shake my head and smile.