42.

Hadley's POV-

I wake up and run to the bathroom before Charles has a second to speak. I quickly hunch over the toilet and proceed to throw up every meal I've eaten within the past three weeks.

As Charles appears in the doorway I flush the toilet and move to the sink.

"Pregnant?" He asks.

"I'm not sure," I respond as I begin vigorously brushing my teeth.

"Well you've have morning sickness for almost a month now."

I nod as I spit, "Yeah. And we've been having sex like a thousand times a week."

"Gonna take a test?" He asks while biting his lip. I sigh and pull the box of Clear Blue digital pregnancy tests out of the cabinet.

"What if it's negative?" I ask as I lean against the counter and look at him.

"Then we'll keep trying," he shrugs, "I don't mind banging every night."

I smile and roll my eyes, "get out so I can pee on a stick."

He smiles and steps out of the bathroom. I turn and look at myself in the mirror. I look down at my stomach and rub the bottom of it.

"Please be pregnant," I whisper and lift my shirt up, "i believe in you." I jokingly whisper to my stomach.

"Go pee!" Charles yells from the other side of the door.

"Quit listening!" I yell back as I turn the water faucet on full blast.

I pull my underwear down and position the stick below me. After finishing off the duty I put the cap back on it and cover it with the instructions on the counter.

"Can I come in?" My very impatient fiancé yells to me. I smile and hop onto the counter.

"Come in!" He slowly opens the door and steps in, "done?"

"Yeah," I swing my feet back and forth, "just waiting."

He smiles at me and walks to stand between my legs, "You're gonna make an amazing mama."

I smile and blush as his lips place loving kisses on the top of my shoulder.

"Kiss me," I whine and he smiles before pressing his lips to mine. I sigh and as we kiss I hear my phone timer going off.

"Check it," he pulls back.

I shake my head and pull at his pants, "I'm scared."

He smiles before pulling my hands off of his pants and grabbing the stick off the counter.

I hide my face in his chest as he looks at the little digital screen.

"Hey," he tilts my head back to look at him, "you better buy some bigger clothes."

My eyes widen and I grab the test from him.

Pregnant :).

I keep looking at the screen.

"Pregnant!" I shout and wrap my arms around his neck tightly.

"Pregnant!" He shouts back and we both laugh as we hug.

I run out of the room and down the stairs to find Bri, our new unofficial roommate.

"I'm pregnant!" I yell at her as she eats her cereal. She jumps and quickly sets her bowl down.

"You're what?" She looks at me with wide eyes.

"Pregnant!"

She squeals and jumps, "Charles got you pregnant?" She exclaims.

I smile and nod, "well yeah!"

She hops back and forth on her feet before bending and hugging my stomach.

"Hello little bean," she smiles and kisses my stomach.

I roll my eyes.

As she runs off to tell Michael I run back upstairs to find Charles standing shirtless in the middle of the room. I smile and hop on him.

"Fvck me daddy," I say playfully and he smirks.

"I don't wanna hurt the baby," he looks at me concerned.

"The baby's a jellybean right now," I roll my eyes, "I want you."

"You always do," he grins.

"So are you gonna bang me orrrrr?"

Before I can finish my question he lays me down and flips me on my stomach.

"Just a quickie" he smiles, "Michael and I have a meeting."

I smile as he pushes my underwear to the side and slams into me from behind. I let out a scream and push myself with my hands. As I get onto my hands and knees I feel his fist in my hair. His grip pulls my hair back swiftly. As he pounds into me I hear our door open quickly.

"Oh my god!" Brielle screams and covers her eyes.

"Get out!" I yell and she quickly leaves.

I can't help but blush as I scream.

"I'm cumming," my thoughts are interrupted by Charlie groaning behind me.

As I'm snapped back to what's going on I feel myself tightening.

"Don't stop," I strangle the words out.

As I feel him filling me up I release myself on him. As he pulls out I collapse on the bed.

I feel the warms drops leaking out of me as my breathing starts slowing down.

"Thank you mama," he grins as he seats my butt.

I smile, "I'm gonna try to apologize to Bri," I shakily stand.

"My god," he groans.

"What?" I ask as I stand in front of him.

"You look sexy with that," he smirks as I notice the drops of him rolling down my inner thigh. I smile.

"And even sexier knowing my baby's in there," he grins wider.

I smile and make my way to the bathroom, "I'll see you after my meeting?"

"But of course," I smile and sigh.

"I love you," he purrs.

"And I love you," i smile back.