51.

I wake up with Hadley's naked body tangled around my body. I look down and see my hardened member under the blanket. I groan as the feeling of my beautiful love's breath on my neck helps the constant blood flow below my waist. I slowly move my free hand down as I grip myself around it.

I've been holding this in since last night. We fell asleep talking instead of going with the original plan. With Mike being alive, even though he's on life support, Hadley's been so overwhelmed. It was like a bomb dropping. So I can't blame her for not being in the mood.

I let out a strangled groan and as I slightly tighten my grip. Though this is needed and feels great, it does not compare to the warm insides of the woman beside me.

I close my eyes and sink my head back into my pillow. As my hand moves faster I feel Hadley move. I start to open my eyes as I feel her getting on top of me. I take a sharp inhale of breath as my eyes snap up to meet hers. She leans down as she steadies her hips above me. She slides down and the feeling of her wet walls makes my insides clench. Her hands move to my chest as her mouth comes down by my ear. Her moans drive my head in circles as she moves her hips slowly up and down, taking me deeper into her.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I ask as my hands mindlessly wander to her ass, gripping onto her tightly.

"If I wasn't I wouldn't be on you," she moans before kissing my neck.

"Fuck," she sighs before sitting up as she tightens around me. She closes her eyes right as her legs start to tremble. I lift her up as I start moving myself in and out of her. She moans louder as she pushes down on my bare stomach.

"Don't stop," she breathes out she bites on her finger. The sight above me would have any man about to explode. Her perfect breast bouncing with each stroke, her toned stomach, the stretch marks on the bottom and along her thighs reminding me of her carrying my child. God damn she's perfect. My thoughts are interrupted as she tightens around me again.

"Charles!" This time she screams my name. I feel myself throbbing as she gets off of me. I groan as I release myself on her stomach. As our breathing calms down she climbs back up to me.

"My god you're perfect," I whisper as her arm drapes across my stomach.

"Oh hush," she laughs and lays down.

"I'm serious," I smile back.

She breathes in a deep breath, "I'm fat. I have stretch marks, loose skin, cellulite."

"From carrying our son," I kiss her head, "you're not fat by any means."

She smiles and closes her eyes, "that's your opinion."

"No. It's fact," I smile as I see the sun coming up.

"Uh oh," she jokes and then as if on cue we hear cries coming from the hall.

"Nature's cockblock," I joke as Hadley stands and throws on a t shirt and underwear.

As she disappears out of the room I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I glance up into the mirror and see my reflection. That was a mistake.

"Put the knife down," my shaky voice doesn't even sound like me.

The knife hovering above my screaming child makes me nauseous.

Mikey looks at me. His once beaming eyes now drained of all color and emotion. I feel my heart thumping and hear the ringing in my ears.

"Mike," I whisper as I slowly place my finger on the trigger of the gun, "Mikey I don't want to hurt you."

"I know you do you sick fvck," he slurs, "if you didn't we wouldn't be in this situation."

"Mike," I shake my head as I feel the hot tears threatening to come out. Before I can finish what I say I see Hadley. Standing terrified at the steps. I hurry her away. As soon as my attention is back on him, Mike starts slurring words I can't comprehend. He sniffles once more before swiftly raising his armed hand up and as he starts swinging towards the crib I shoot. As soon as the bang rings through the house I run to him. I don't feel anything. No movement. No breathing. Nothing.

I spit my toothpaste out and splash my face with water.

"Fvck," I let out louder than wanted. My fist connects with the countertop. I rub my face with the towel and see Hadley standing with Eli wrapped in her arms. She just stares at me.

"It's okay," she speaks softly, "you can't keep this held up forever."

"I can try," I speak as I walk hurriedly out of the room and slide on my sweats and a tank top, "I'm going running."

She nods and I place a kiss on her cheek and Eli's head. As I step away she grabs my arm and placed her lips on mine.

"I love you," she sighs with her hand on my cheek.

"I love you too," I respond quietly, "both of you." I grab my phone and head out of the house.

She may not see it, but I can keep things bottled up for years.

"Running?" I hear Brielle as I step into the driveway.

"Yeah," I answer quickly.

"You know you can't just run away from all your problems," she answers with her arms crossed.

"No I don't know," I roll my eyes as I scroll through my music, "thanks for the info."

"Char," she looks up at me.

"Don't call me that," I look at her as I finally select the song I like.

"Charlie," she sighs, "running away doesn't always work."

"Worked for you," I answer and she looks at me quickly.

"That was a three week ordeal that we both agreed to never speak of," she hisses at me.

"Yet here we are," I say dramatically.

"Don't be such a dick," she responds.

"Don't be such a bitch," I rebuttal as she seemed to think it was okay to bring up my drunken past.

"You said the same thing the night I asked for sex," she crosses her arms.

"I want you out of my house by the time I get back," I order as I look down at her, "I swear to god if you're still here I will tell Hadley everything."

"You're not innocent," she looks at me seriously.

"I didn't even remember your name," I throw my hands up, "you drugged me."

"That only happened a couple times," she rolls her eyes.

"Look I agreed to act like I didn't know you, I agreed to let you stay in this house," I whisper through clenched teeth, "I agreed to drop the lawsuit because you were 'in a tough spot with life and getting better'."

"I'll be gone," she answers quietly.

"Good," I respond before popping my earbuds in and jogging down the driveway.