34.

Charles POV-

It's been three hours. Three fucking hours and no sign of Hadley. Is she insane? I've texted, called, looked, and had Michael do it all too. No response.

As I'm about to call the police I hear the garage door open as close. I run around the corner and see Hadley making her way into the house.

"Hey," she says and looks at me sheepishly. She knows she fvcked up.

"Hey?" I answer, "you disappeared for three fucking hours and all I get is one word?"

She tilts her head down and looks at the floor, "I didn't mean to scare you."

"Well you fucking did," I speaks between clenched teeth.

"I'm sorry," she whispers and looks up at me, "I just needed to get away for a second."

"Without letting anyone know? Michael thought he'd lost you. He's still out driving around looking for you. We've been calling and texting for hours! A simple fucking check in would've been great!"

She looks at me as tears form in her eyes.

I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose, "I'm not trying to yell. You fucking scared us."

She nods, "I'm sorry."

I smack her ass harder than I have before. She yells out and holds onto my shoulder for support.

I pull up a chair and look at her, "bend over."

She looks at me and looks around the room.

"If you act shy now," I pat my leg,"there'll be hell to pay."

Her cheeks blush as she bends over my lap. I pull her pants and underwear down. I rub my hand on her already pink bum. I pull my hand back and smack the other side. She digs her fingers into my thigh and she yells.

"One," She whispers, "thank you."

As I continue going and she counts I hear her muffled cries.

"Twenty," she sighs, "thank you."

I pull back and help her up.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I wipe one of her tears away.

"Yes," she answers as she slowly slides her pants back up, wincing slightly.

"I love you," I peck her lips.

"I love you too," she whispers, "why twenty?"

"Ten for not responding," I whisper, "ten for smoking... I can taste it on you."

She looks defeated.

"Only twenty?" She looks at me.

"I was pretty hard with you," I run my hands on her back, "you're bleeding."

"Oh."

"Just text me next time at least," I close my eyes, and put my forehead on hers, "and we're not done. You're going to get more for smoking. That's disgusting."

She bites her lip and nods, "What're you going to do to me?"

"You'll find that out tomorrow night."

"Yes sir," she whispers.

"Go shower," I kiss her head, "you smell disgusting."

She nods and heads to the stairs slowly.

"I think you might've been a little rough," I turn and see Bri in the doorway.

"It's none of your business honestly," I respond.

"Sorry," she rubs the back of her neck, "I'm just saying-"

"Bri," I turn and face her completely, "what we do in our relationship doesn't involve you. I get that you're her best friend and I appreciate you being there for her," I shake my head, "but you need to let us be a couple and do our own shit."

"I know," she responds, "I'm sorry. I just get overprotective sometimes."

I nod, "I'm going to bed. If y'all do anything... just clean the surface afterwards."

I see her blush and look towards the living room, I'm assuming Michael's out there.

"Got it," she smiles and nods.

I head into my room and see Hadley in a towel.

"Get on the bed," I slowly shut the door, "hands  and knees."

She drops her towel slowly and crawls onto the bed.

"Say red to stop," I whisper and drop my pants, "if I ever catch you with a cigarette I swear your ass will be in blisters."

"Yes daddy," she whispers before I ram into her.