10.

I feel something warm press on neck, then my collarbone then my chest.

"Mmmm" I groan and open my eyes slowly.

The sight of Hadley's green eyes staring up at me makes my insides dance.

"What're you doing?" I ask groggily.

"I'm horny," she whispers back and licks up my neck.

"What time is it?" I rub my eyes and drown in the feeling of her kisses.

"3 in the morning," she speaks and slowly straddles my hips.

"Hadley," I move my hands to her bare thighs, "you came 3 times last night."

"An orgasm a day keeps the sadness away," she smiles at me and grinds her lower half into mine.

"Oh come on. Our clothes are already off," she kisses my chest, "and I can feel you getting hard."

"Of course I'm getting hard," I groan and close my eyes, "my naked and very sexy girlfriend is kissing me and straddling me."

She smiles and takes my hand, "feel how wet I am," she whispers, "please baby."

She guides my hand down to her dripping entrance.

"Jesus Christ, Hadley," I groan.

"New birth control makes me a little horny I guess," she smiles and moves herself back and forth on my hand.

"Oh yeah," I slide my middle finger into her, "a little."

She closes her eyes and smiles, "finally."

I pull my finger out and flip her on her back, "I'm doing this for you okay? You're in control. Tell me when to stop..... and I might." I grin and kiss her neck.

"Wait wait wait," she pulls my head up to look her in the eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Just look me in the eyes... please," she smiles up at me as I enter her slowly.

She gasps lightly and bites her lips, her green eyes never unlocking with mine.

It's a whole new level of amazing. Watching The emotion flicker in her eyes as I slowly become one with her.

"I love you," she whispers before slowly closing her eyes as I slowly move in and out of her.

"I love you too," I whisper.

-------

My alarm beeps beside me and I pull myself out of my bed, untangling my limbs from Hadley's. I head to the bathroom for a quick shower. While I'm in I hear the door click open.

"Hey uncle Charlie?" I hear Hadley's voice.

"Hadley, I really don't think you need to call me tha-" I'm cut off by her sliding the curtain over and clapping her hand over my mouth.

"Yeah daddy," she looks at me with a 'talk and I'll kill you' look, "he's right here."

I take the phone.

After another conversation about Hadley's well being I hang up and hand the phone back to Hadley.

"Thank you baby," she smiles and kisses me quickly before walking, only clad in her thong and nothing else, towards the door.

She turns and looks at me, her arms over her chest, covering her breasts.

"Will he be mad?" She looks at me sadly and chews on her cheek.