38.

Charles' POV-

We pull into the gym's parking lot and Hadley looks at me again.

"This was a trick to get me into the gym," She swats my arm, "you could just tell me that the nuggets are starting to show!"

I laugh and pull her face to mine, "kiss me and shut the fvck up."

She smiles and presses her mouth to mine. As we pull away the flashing of cameras catch our eye and she groans.

"They're like damn moths," she whispers as she puts her hand as a shield in front of her face and undoes her seatbelt. As I make my way out of the car and to the passenger side I hear them all shouting at her and I. I roll my eyes and open her door. As she steps out everyone starts yelling to her again.

She sighs and steps into my body as we walk into the gym together. I see Nathan standing with the door open. He lets us in and then locks the doors behind us.

"Nathan," I smile, "this is my fiancé Hadley."

He nods and takes her hand in his, kissing the back of it.

Watch it, buddy. That's mine.

I smile as she introduces herself.

"So just the hour session tonight?" Nathan asks and Hadley looks from him to me and back.

"Yeah," I smile and wrap my arm around her shoulders, "we'll see how she feels after that."

I see her smile and nod slightly nervously. As we follow Nathan to the back I see Hadley eye the octagon in the middle of the room. I smirk as Nate jumps up into it before extending a hand to Hadley.

He reaches behind him and types something into his phone. As a very energetic song blares through the speakers he tosses a pair of gloves at Hadley. She catches them before slipping them on with eyebrow cocked.

"Punch," he smiles and holds his padded hands up in front of her, "as hard and fast as you can."

She laughs and I just stare at her as her hands haul off and swiftly punch each hand back and forth. I can't help but feel so proud as she moves to kicking the pads. The determination on her face.

I'm gonna have one badass wife.

Nathan nods his head and smiles, "you're a natural."

"I wanted to be an MMA fighter," she shrugs. How did I not know that?

"Oh? Wanna go next level?" Nate asks and she nods.

He grabs a set of gloves and puts his hands in front of his face, "I want you to pin me... you get three moves." He shouts.

I lean in closer, watching her perfect body stand there, like the sexiest Mortal Combat character I've ever seen. I smile to myself as I see her slam Nate onto the floor.

"I'm not taking it easy on you anymore," he smiles, clearly amazed. He springs to his feet and takes his spot back in front of her.

———
After she's done boxing around with Nathan I put my weights down and meet her back at the floor. She hops down and smiles at me. Her beautiful face dripping in sweat as her lips meet mine.

"But you didn't wanna kiss me when I was sweaty!" I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

"Well," she smiles, "we're both sweaty now so it evens itself out."

I smile and admire her once again. Her big green eyes finally have that sparkle back in them. Her jet black hair flying loosely around, her stunning, toned body glistening with sweat. I know it may not seem like the sexiest thing in the world, but it is to me.

She pulls her tank top on and smiles at me, "didn't we already have a conversation about staring?"

"Well I liked the outcome of that talk," I shrug and she blushes.

"Ready to go home and shower?" I ask and she nods vigorously.

"But," she swallows a gulp of her water, "only if you take one with me."

I groan and grab her hand, "lets get home."

She smiles and we thank Nate before rushing past everyone out to our car.

It's hard to drive as her lips and tongue dance up and down my neck. I feel her hand graze the front of my sweats.

"Save it for the shower baby," I whisper and her hand slowly reaches my waistband.

"Road head?" I ask as she kisses farther down.

I feel her smile against my skin.

"No ma'am," I use my free hand to pull her up by her hair, "save it for the shower."

"Yes, sir," she smiles and I look at the hungry, crazed look in her eyes. My insides clench as we finally reach our gate. We basically run in the doors and up the stairs. As she's stripping down I start the shower. She joins me in the bathroom when she's naked and kisses me hard all of a sudden. I smile against her mouth and she licks my lip and bites it before pulling my shirt off.

"Get in," I demand. She smiles and jumps into the shower. I basically grow harder just watching her move under the water.

"Come on in," she smiles as I pull my pants off, "the water's fine."