35.

Hadley's POV-

I have no idea who that man in my bedroom is, but that's not Charles. That's someone who just smacked my ass within an inch of my life then edged me for two hours before finally letting me cvm.

I look at myself in the bathroom mirror, examining each mark. The raw, hand prints on my backside, the light hand print around my throat and the lines around my wrist from the restraints he used.

Is it bad that seeing myself like this makes me horny? I smile slightly to myself and finish up before heading back to our room.

"Are you okay, baby girl?"

I nod and climb into the bed beside him.

"You know why you got this right?" He asks as I cuddle up against him.

I nod, "I'm sorry."

"Look," he tilts my head up with his finger, "You scared me so bad. I didn't know where you went, if you had wrecked, if someone had grabbed you, and I was terrified."

I nod and looks into his very caring and concerned eyes.

He smiles and pecks my lips, "and you smoked again?"

I look back down sheepishly, "yes."

"Even after your dad?"

I sigh heavily, "I was stressed out."

"We're gonna go see someone tomorrow," he speaks softly as he plays with my hair, "it'll help relieve stress."

I nod and get caught up in the warmth of his body.

"Can we just take a nap? You took a lot out of me," I whisper as my hand deftly runs up and down his chest and stomach.

He breathes in deep and trails his fingertips along my bare spine, sending shivers down it.

"You know I love you, right?" He asks quietly.

I smile, "I love you too."

He pulls the comforter up and around us. My underwear clad body snuggled up to his. As my breathing slows down I listen to his heartbeat.

"Who's this person we're going to see tomorrow?" I ask softly

"You'll see," he whispers back, "sleep now... I think you need it."

I smile as I remember how limp my body went after our session earlier. This man really knows what he's doing.

"Maybe I should misbehave more often," I joke as my eyes drift close.

"Personally," I hear him respond, "I wouldn't mind."

As I smile once more all the sounds and movement dull to nothing more than a buzz as I finally drift asleep.

——-

I wake to the smell of food. My fat ass snaps awake and pulls myself from Charles. I put my clothes on and at this point see Charles waking up.

"Food," I smile. He rolls his eyes with a smile on his face.

"Dinner," he whispers and slowly climbs from the bed. I admire the scratches all along his hips and back as he moves.

He catches me staring and grins, "like what you see?" I feel my cheeks blush as my mouth goes dry.

"Very much so," I whisper.

His smile widens as he connects his lips to mine. I moan ever-so slightly as the warmth of his mouth envelopes mine.

He pulls back with my lip between his teeth before letting me go and backing up.

"Tonight's taco night," he says as he takes a handful of my very sore bum in his hands, "don't wanna be late."

I stand there staring at him before he walks out of the room and I follow him slowly.

This place smells amazing. However, I'm not sure why there's so much noise coming from downstairs.

As we make our way into the dining room a familiar body is sitting there. Charlie freezes and I follow suit, hiding small behind him.

I peak over his shoulder and barely speak, "dad?"