56.

Hadley-

As I walk down to the kitchen I see Hannah sitting at the bar.

"Hey," I smile as I pull out a coffee mug.

"Good morning," she smiles back as she takes a slow drink of hers.

"Sleep well?" I ask as I pour the coffee into my mug. My hand slips and I burn my knuckle on the pot.

"Damn it!" I exclaim as the pot slips from my hand and crashes on the floor around my feet. I sigh dramatically and run my palm across forehead.

"I'm going to assume your night did not go too well," Hannah chuckles slightly and I crack a small smile.

"Your brother has a cold," I smile sarcastically, "and he turns into a baby when he's sick."

She nods knowingly, "so are you gonna clean that or stare at it until it does something funny?"

I laugh as Michael turns the corner, "heard a crash... are you okay?" He rubs his sleepy eyes and looks at me.

"Yeah," I nod, "burned myself and dropped the coffee pot."

"Dumbass," he chuckles and I flip him off. Hannah laughs and his attention snaps to her. As they make eye contact Michael looks away quickly and back to me before quickly leaving the room. I bite my cheek and smile to myself.

"I think someone's got a crush," I sing as I start picking up the big pieces of glass.

"I do not!" Hannah blushes and widens her eyes.

I nod sarcastically and laugh as I finish cleaning up my mess.

"I mean sure he's attractive," she rambles on, "but I don't even know him. Like I got here yesterday, I think his name's Michael, but I could be wrong."

"Who said I was talking about you?" I grin as I take a drink of my coffee.

Her face turns red and she side smiles awkwardly, "don't tell Charlie."

"I'm a profiler," I shrug, "I read people. However your brother,"

"Her brother is what?" Charlie chimes in from the doorway.

"Is the smartest, funniest, sweetest man I know," I finish my sentence while smiling at Hannah. She laughs as he joins my side.

"Where's the coffee pot?" He asks with an eyebrow up.

"Oh is it gone?" I ask unknowingly, "I'm not sure."

I turn my back to him quickly and face Hannah who's trying to contain her laughter.

I feel his large body behind me as he pulls my hand up to his face.

"Why're your knuckles burnt?"

I shrug and drink my coffee, "must've been from my curler."

"Or," he kisses my knuckle, "you burnt your hand on the pot, dropped it, shattered it, and cleaned it up before I came down."

"How did you-" Hannah starts.

"We both majored in forensics," he smiles and kisses my cheek.

"But I don't flaunt it," I roll my eyes with a smile.

He mocks me childishly as he pulls a glass down and grabs some juice. I smile as Hannah smirks.

"You two are adorable," she smiles.

"Thank you thank you," I place my hand on my chest dramatically.

I feel a sharp sting from my backside and jump as I realize it was Charlie's hand swiftly connecting to it.

"She's adorable... I'm just-"

"Dumb," Hannah finishes. I laugh as I swat Charlie's arm.

Hannah excuses herself and walks out the door and up the stairs.

"Well good morning handsome," I whisper as I drape my arms around his neck. He smiles and kisses me gently.

"So Eli," he starts as he places his arms around my hips.

"Yes?"

"He's two months," he smiles.

"I'm aware," I smile as he speaks.

"What if we gave him a sibling?"

"You lost your damn mind," I look at him wide eyed.

He chuckles, "I don't mean now."

"Oh," I smile, "then yeah. In the near future I'm totally okay with having more."

He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"So dinner was amazing," I turn my attention and see a shirtless Derek Morgan standing in the doorframe.

"Okay," I pull myself back from Charlie, "how're you here?"

"Well Morgan here," Charlie sighs, "had about 4 bottles of wine last night and then a few shots of tequila afterwards... so I didn't want him driving home."

I nod slowly and he smiles, "I came down for coffee."

I laugh at the irony, "unfortunately I broke the coffee pot."

"I'm not surprised," he laughs and walks to the fridge before pulling out some orange juice.

"The one day we don't have a coffee pot and everyone wants coffee."

This time everyone laughs.

"Yes laugh at my mistakes," I grin, "at least I have coffee." I smile as they scowl at me. I make my way into the living room, happily holding my warm mug. I turn the corner to the living room to see Michael holding Eli in a bundled up blanket that my mother gave to us. 

"How is he?" I ask as I stand next to him and kiss Eli's soft head.

"He's good," Michael says as Hannah stares at him admirably, "in and out of sleep."

I set my mug on the table and hold my arms out to take my son.

"If you don't mind," he smiles slightly, "I'd like to continue holding him."

I pick my mug up and smile at him, "don't have to tell me twice." 

I walk past Hannah and grab her wrist, "you're coming with me."