28.

Hadley's POV-

I take out my phone as I start unpacking my bags in our room. I open my messenger and type Brielle's name in.

Me: hey! So I have some news!

Bri: you're pregnant??

Me: no no no. But!!

Bri: But?!

Me: we moved in together!!

Bri: omg!! Really?

Me: and we're engaged!

Bri: are you serious!! I need to see you omg!! We haven't hung out since our club night months ago!

Me: how about tonight? I can come pick you up!

Bri: bitch. Your car broke down last week lol. Gonna come get me on a razor scooter?

Me: hey now. I've got it covered ... don't worry ;)

Bri: okay? Does your apartment have a pool? I can't remember.

Me: yeah... we have a pool ;)

After I'm done planning with her I had down the massive staircase.

"Baby," I call and Charlie appears from the kitchen with a class in his hand.

"Yes, my love," he answers with a smile.

"Brielle's joining us for dinner," I state as I deftly find my way into his arms, "I'm gonna go pick her up ... I wanna take the R8. Is that okay?"

He smiles and kisses my nose. He walks to the garage with me and tosses me a key, "be nice to it."

I roll my eyes and unlock the doors. I run back in and up to our room. I pull on a white tank top and ripped skinny jeans. I pull on my converse and head back down the stairs.

"Wardrobe change?" He asks as I hop off the second step onto the floor.

I shrug, "I feel a little fresher in this... the hoodie and leggings were kinda looking frumpy." I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I love you!" I call.

"Hold on!" He hollers and I stop in my tracks. He sends a text and a large man came from behind us.

How many people are in this damn house?

"This is Michael," Charlie speaks as the man smiles and extends his hand down to me. I take it in mine and shake it nicely.

"This is your," He Taps his chin, "bodyguard."

"Oh," I respond awkwardly.

"I'll be in a vehicle a few cars behind yours," Michael's low voice rumbles behind me, "and I'm always a phone call or text away."

I nod slowly.

"Before anyone else pops out of the walls can I leave?" I ask Charles while low key eyeing Michael.

He laughs and nods. As he kisses my cheek I smile and head out to the garage. As I click the button on the key fob the engine rises back to life. I may not need Charles in bed after hearing that lovely sound. I smile to myself as I climb into the most comfortable leather seats to ever be under me.

I connect my phone to the Bluetooth and as I see Michael start his car we roll out of our massive garage. I can't stop the random giggles as I keep remembering that this isn't a dream. I blast my music as I drive. I'm not afraid to admit that I'm driving a little like an asshole.

I pull up in front of Brielle's house

I pull up in front of Brielle's house. I step out and Michael parks behind me, watching as I walk up to her door. After about twenty seconds of waiting after I knock it swings open to reveal her beautiful as ever face. She smiles at me and pulls her bag over her shoulder.

"Ready?"

I nod and we walk outside.

"Damn," she says looking at the car, "what douche pulled up here?"

"Call me a douche again, and I'll hit you with it."

Her eyes widen and I just smile as I take her bag and put it into the back seat before climbing in.

"Let's go," I smile, "there's a lot more to show."

She just grins as I pull away from the curb, Michael close behind.

"Who's following you?" She asks as she leans back hiding her face.

"Michael," I answer as I change lanes.

"Who?" She raises an eyebrow and looks out the side mirror.

"My bodyguard," I respond as I hold back my eye roll.

Her mouth drops, "Your what?"

"Like I said" I smile, "there's a lot more for you to see."