3.

Hadley's POV-

I wake up to glasses clinking in the kitchen. I pry myself from the warmth in my bed and trot out the door.

"Jesus Christ, Had!" Charles shouts and turns his back to me.

I glance down and realize I'm half a step away from a nip slip. My tank top must've gotten pulled down in my sleep.

"I'm sorry!" I shout and adjust myself, "it's okay to turn back now," I say after I'm covered.

He turns around and it's now that I realize he's shirtless. My mouth goes dry and I have to fight myself to keep my eyes on his.

"Sorry. I guess I should just sleep in t-shirts," I force a convincing smile on my face. He just nods.

"Coffee?" He asks, turning back to his counter.

"Coffee? On a Saturday? Are you kidding?" I look up at him and raise an eyebrow.

"Judge me, and you'll regret it," he side smiles at me over his shoulder.

My imagination runs wild. What would he do? Would I really regret it? I imagine his hands skimming my body as his biceps flex slightly.

"Hadley?" He snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yeah?" I stutter as my eyes flicker to his.

"I said," he gives me a side smile, "what would you like for breakfast?"

"I'll grab some cold pizza," I smile back and walk to the fridge.

"You sure? I really don't mind making you something." He turns his attention to me. I look down and see a large bruise on his stomach. Out of instinct I reach and place my fingertips on it.

"What happened Charlie?" I whisper.

"Ran into a bookshelf," he chuckles, causing his abs to flex under my fingers. He gently puts his hand around my wrist, "I'm okay, Hadley."

"Good. Wouldn't wanna lose my only place to stay," I try to joke but all I can think about is how his abs feel when they flex against my fingers.

He smiles and flips a pancake, "is that all I am to you? A place to stay?" He says over dramatically.

"Uncle Charlie's Bed and Breakfast," I joke back taking a bite of my pizza.

Everything just feels so good when I'm with him. I can be me. Kinda. I think clearer, although all I'm thinking about is what his lips feel like on mine and what it'd feel like to have his hands on my body.

What would happen if I kissed him?

I stay beside him, watching as he plates it. I decide the experimental kiss can wait. I take my spot back on the barstool and continue devouring my pizza.

Charles' POV-

The feeling of her hand on my stomach makes my insides flip. Her beautiful green eyes looking at the bruise with concern.

Now here she is, sitting in front of me and eating her pizza like a monster.

"And you had the nerve to judge my eating," I raise an eyebrow as she inhales another slice.

"Sorry but, mmm," she moans, the sound going right below my belt, "it just tastes so good."

I smile and try to get rid of my forming erection.

Think of dead puppies. Betty White porn. Your grandma naked. Mike's face on her body.

It immediately subsides.

"Are you okay? You look sick," she examines my face.

"Erm," I clear my throat, "I'm fine, lot on my mind."

"Anything I can help with?" She smiles and throws her breakfast trash away.

"No. No, I'm good," I smile.

If you even come much closer to me I probably couldn't stop myself from slamming you against this counter and pleasuring you until your nails are in my skin and you can't stop screaming my name.

She stands straight again, "I'm gonna go take a shower," she smiles and starts walking out of the kitchen.

"Hey Hadley!" I shout to her, furrowing my eyebrows together.

"Yeah?" She answers immediately.

"Uhm," my mind goes blank, "spare towels are in the bathroom closet."

Really. That's it? Are you dumb?

I wanted so bad to grab her hips and pull her perfectly shaped body against me and crash my lips on hers but I can't. She doesn't want that and me even thinking this is wrong. 

"Oh," she gives a small smile, "thanks."

I nod and walk back into my room. After a few minutes I hear the water turn on and my imagination takes over.

Her long tan legs and perky ass, her beautifully round breasts and slim waist all dripping with water. Her eyes closed as she's engulfed in the warmth.

"Fuck." I mumble as I feel my pants get tighter. I walk into my bathroom and splash cold water on my face and walk back out into the living room, flipping on the tv.

---- 20 minutes later ----

"Want company?" A small voice comes from the side as I see Hadley standing there, hair still damp and green eyes glistening.

"Sure," I pat the cushion beside me.

She grabs a blanket and we enjoy Young Frankenstein together.

After about an hour I notice her head's resting on my shoulder.

"Haddy?" I ask.

No response.

"Okay," I groan slightly I stand up quietly so I don't wake her and pull her blanket off. Her shirt's risen slightly, exposing her toned stomach and belly button. I put one arm under her legs and another around her waist, picking her up bridal style. I carry her into her room and gently set her on the bed.

I go to pull back but her hand is still grasping the back of my neck. Once I finally free myself I look down at her and smile. She unconsciously cuddles up against a pillow and hums.

But after a moment I realize that wasn't a hum. It was a moan. She was moaning in her sleep. She moaned out loud this time, "yes. Please."

My cheeks get hot and I want to leave but can't.

"Charlie..." she moans my name.

She moans my name.

Her eyes twitch and I can tell she's waking up. Her hand slides into her pants and that's when I decide to leave. I dart for the door, as quietly as possible and run into my room.

She was moaning for me and touching herself.

I shouldn't be as excited as I am. I'm basically her family.