31.

Charles' POV-

I wake up by Hadley lightly pushing on my shoulder.

"Baby," She whispers, "babe someone's downstairs."

"It's probably Martin or someone," I answer groggily as I slowly open my eyes.

"At three in the morning?" She asks with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

I roll my eyes, "fine," I grunt and get up. As I make my way downstairs I hear stuff moving around and now I become slowly more unnerved.

I creep down slower and lean my head down.

I see what can not be unseen. I turn quickly and haul ass back to our room and literally jump into bed.

"What?" Hadley asks as she sits up quickly.

"We're never eating on the dining table," I whisper.

"What?" She asks now more confused.

"Brielle... and Michael," I look at her and she busts up laughing.

"Wait," she calms down, "did you see her naked?"

"What?! No!" I whisper yell, "I saw Michael's bare ass going to town and heard her. I ran back up here so fast."

Now she turns to her side and starts laughing out loud again.

"I'm scarred!" I laugh now as I push her.

"Oh you poor baby," she smiles and leans up to me, "want me to make you feel better?"

I can tell she's joking but just her suggesting it makes me harden.

"Don't joke if you can't handle it," I wink at her.

Okay. Even though we're engaged this winking stuff needs to calm down.

She smiles and pecks my lips, "you couldn't handle another round."

"Are you kidding?" I say with an eyebrow cocked.

She looks as me and smiles, "what?" She answers softly.

Before I can respond she has her lips dangerously trailing kisses along my throat.

I let out a groan and she sees it as sign to lick gently from the base of my neck up to my ear before biting on my earlobe gently.

"Hadley," I groan as her breath tickling my neck sends shivers down my spine

"Yes?" She whispers.

"Come here," I demand quietly.

She smiles and gets up onto her knees, pulling her underwear off as she moves.

So this house is just going to turn into a sex house? Okay.

As she throws her underwear off to the side of the bed I pull my boxers down a little and my member springs out.

She smiles as she places her knees on either side of me, her entrance hovering above my hardened member. I lean up at connect our lips together as she lowers herself down onto me. Once I'm completely inside of her she begins deftly moving her hips back and forth, up and down. She pulls her mouth back from mine and lets out a moan.

I admire the sight in front of me. Her dark hair falling down around her, her green eyes fluttering closed, and her heavenly lips parted as she moans for me. My insides clench at the thought of her actually being mine.

She holds onto my shoulders and leans forward into me. I wrap my arms tightly around her waist thrust in and out of her faster.

"Charlie," she moans into my neck and the feeling of both her moans and her saying my name damn near drive me insane. I reach and and grab onto her hair, pulling it and her head backwards.

"Say my name," I demand as I push into her harder.

"Charlie," she moans out.

I slam her down onto me and she screams, digging her nails into my shoulders.

"Louder," I whisper as I continue moving in and out of her.

"Charlie!" She screams this time as I feel her tighten down around me. She pushes at my chest as I feel her body trembling.

"Fuck," she whispers as she opens her eyes and looks at me, "don't stop."

I smile and lay her down on her back.

"Turn over," I smile.

She does as I ask quickly and puts her butt up.

"No," I whisper, "down."

She slowly lowers herself back into the bed. I hold her hands behind her back and press myself back into her. I love how slick she is as I hear her moans.

"Yes," she smiles and closes her eyes, I move faster and faster until I feel her tightening up.

"Fuck!" She screams and holds onto my wrist that's pinning her arms down.

She starts trembling again. And I feel her shaking under me.

Soon after her I feel my hardened shaft throbbing.

"Cvm in me," She whispers, "I'm protected."

I smile and lean down, pressing kisses and bites from her neck to her shoulders.

As she begins reaching her third orgasm of the night I spank her, leaving red hand prints on her bum. She smiles and for the third time, I feel her shaking under me. I smile and feel myself release inside of her.

"My God," she whispers as I slowly pull myself out of her.

I admire my work. Each drop slowly coming out of her as she lays there on her stomach.

I kiss down her back and swat her bum, receiving a yelp in return.

"Go clean yourself up, my love," I speak as she slowly pulls herself off the bed. She stands in front of me, and pulls my face down to hers. As her lips press against mine the kiss goes from soft and sweet to deep and heated. She pulls back and gasps for air.

"What was that for?" I ask as she traces her thumb along my lip.

"We just didn't get to do much kissing," she smiles, "and God I love kissing you."

I smile and peck her lips, "and I love kissing you."

She smiles and kisses me lightly one more time before heading into the bathroom. I admire her beautiful form as she walks away from me.

That's all mine.