9.

I come back into the apartment and hang my hoodie up. After getting a drink of water I make my way to my room, removing my shirt and pulling on a pair of grey basketball shorts.

Then I sigh to myself, knowing that I'm stalling. I leave my room and make my way to Hadley's bedroom door, stopping right outside. I inhale deeply and turn the handle.

"Hey," I speak softly.

"Hi," she sits up fully, setting her book down.

"Wanna talk?"

"About what?" She pushes her glasses up into her bun.

I sigh and sit on the end of the bed. She just stares at me, her green eyes set on my face.

"Look," I start but I'm soon interrupted.

"I love you. I will say it a thousand times. Why is it so hard for you to hear that?"

"Because I love you too," I finally speak up.

"Why didn't you say that earlier then?" She whispers and gets on her knees, pulling the blanket around her hips.

"Because saying it makes it real," I hold the bridge of my nose, "I love you. So much... but even you have to realize that some parts of this relationship are just wrong."

"If it were wrong," she scoots herself closer to me, "it wouldn't feel so right."

"Hadley," I whisper, "I don't think many people would feel okay with it."

"At the end of the day that shit doesn't matter," she moves my hand to her hip, "I feel safe when I'm with you. I feel like I matter. I feel wanted. You're with me, and I don't care what other people think."

I lean into her slowly, "fuck it."

She smiles to herself and kisses me, "never thought I'd be so happy to hear those words."

I smile and undo her bun, setting her glasses on the bedside table.

She straddles my waist and pushes me down in my back.

"Really? Sex... now?" I ask, holding onto her thighs.

"We just said the 'L' word," she skims her hands up and down my bare chest, "right now is the perfect time for sex."

I grin and shake my head at her, "every time is the perfect to you."

"What, you don't like having sex with me?" She asks childishly with her hand over her heart.

"What kinda dumbass question is that," I pull her down by her hands, holding them above my head so she's almost directly on top of me, "I love having sex with you."

She smiles and kisses me again, harder now than before. I move my hands to her waist and pull her body down against mine.

She giggles and pulls herself up and removes her t-shirt, I soon realize she has no bra on. I smile up at her, "I like how easy that is."

She shakes her head and pulls my hardening member out of my shorts quickly, I gasp in surprise. She smiles with her mouth open as she moves her underwear off and slides me into her. Her eyes flutter closed and she bites her lip.

When I'm in her completely I grab onto her hips and hold her still on top of me, not moving. I love her squirming slightly as she tries to move on me.

"Please Charlie," she moans, "please move."

Her moaning my name makes my stomach do cartwheels. I pick her up by her hips and slowly lower her back down, filling her tight body completely.

"Please baby," she breathes out, "faster."

Her hands are gripping my forearms as I hold her hips tightly.

I do as she asks and move in and out of her quicker. She begins moaning out, for me to stop, to go faster, that it's too much, that it's not enough. I smile and thrust my hips up as she comes down, slamming into her harder. I bite my lip as the feeling of her on me washes through me.

I hold her waist and flip us over, her laying on her back and me on top of her.

"Oh god," she grips the sheets.

"What?" I ask as I skim a hand down her body.

"This position," she moans as my thumb finds itself on her clit, "this position is the one that makes it hard for me to walk in the morning."

I smile and start pumping in and out of her faster than before, receiving a moan each time from her.

I move my thumb back and forth on her clit as I thrust into her. She sits up, gasping, and stares down at my hand and my shaft as I move both faster.

"Please," she moans and stares up at me, "please don't stop." Her green eyes pleading, melting my body.

I go faster and harder and she bends her knees up, her feet off the bed and she falls back on the bed, "I'm gonna come."

She arches up off the bed and convulses, screaming. I feel her tighten around me. She starts to pull herself off of me and I grab her hips holding her in place as I pound into her.

"Oh my god," she squirms and breathes heavily.

"Come again," I demand, reaching closer to my orgasm.

"I can't," she moans.

"Yes you can," I remove my member from inside of her and move my mouth down to he throbbing vagina.

"Please Charlie," she begs, "I can't."

I close my mouth on her and lick up her slit, she just moves her hands into my hair and pulls my head down against her harder. I feel giddy, knowing I can make her feel this way.

Her green eyes rolling back into her head and she moans out, "okay. Holy fuck."

I circle my tongue around her clit before sucking on it.

"Oh my god... I'm coming," she groans and I feel her thighs shaking against me, as she tries pushing her legs closed. I push her legs apart and keep sucking her clit.

"Fuck Charlie!" She screams and sits up again watching down at me.

I look up at her and bite on her clit lightly and I feel her convulsing again. Her eyes roll back again and she squirts on me and the bed. I pull my mouth back and lick up her slit before kissing up her shaking body. She slides off the bed and kneels in front of me and sucks me slowly.

"Had I'm so close," I groan, warning that I won't last long.

"Don't talk," she smiles up at me and gets back on the bed still jerking me, "just come.... here."

She spreads her legs again and pushes me into her still quivering entrance.

"You want me to come in you?" I ask as I get closer to orgasm.

She moans loud as I slam in and out of her quickly.

"Yes please. Oh my god I'm gonna come again too," she answers breathlessly.

I feel her tighten around me as she climaxes for the third time. As she tightens on me I let go inside of her.

I collapse on the bed beside her. She smiles, still shaking.

"I love you," she sighs.

"I love you too," I answer and smile.

"Feel good?" She asks.

"God yes. Do you?" I turn my head and look at her sweaty, sexy face.

"I think my shaking and screaming says it enough," she smiles at me before kissing me.