5.

Charles' POV-

It's 12:45 as I hear the front door open and small feet patter on the floor.

"Hadley?" I call out, assuming it's her and not some masked man with tiny feet trying to kill me.

"Honey I'm home!" She calls back, standing in my bedroom doorway. I turn and meet her gaze. Her makeup still perfectly in place.

"Did you drink?" I question as I step closer to her.

"Nope," she says loosely wrapping her arm around my neck.

I smile and dip my head down, "are you tired?"

"Tired of you not slamming me down and having your way with me." She smiles innocently up at me.

I reach my arm slowly around her and begin unzipping her dress. Stopping when it reaches the end, right above her butt.

"Allow me," she smiles and slides the black dress off and onto the ground.

I put my arm around her waist and throw her onto the bed. She yelps and giggles. I crawl up over her and kiss her neck and down her exposed chest. I take her hardening nipple in my mouth, receiving a moan in return.

I pull back slightly.

"This is so wrong," I shake my head.

"Please, I need this," she squirms under me, "you need this."

I bite my lip, "I watched you grow up..." I think of her calling me her uncle when she was a child.

"Please Charlie," she moans, "I want this so bad."

Her hand skims the front of my pants. I hiss as the sensation sends shocks through my body.

"Fuck." I groan and kiss her hard. She arches into me and I take this chance to slide my hand into her soaking panties.

"Mmm," she moans quietly against my lips.

I slide my middle finger in her throbbing hole slowly.

"Oh god," she tilts her head back, eyes closed, with a smile on her face.

"You like that?" I rub my thumb on her clit as my finger pushes in and out of her.

"Y-yes," her hand wraps around my wrist as I work faster.

I pull my hand out slowly and pull her panties down.

"Why'd you stop?" She pouts, I was so close to orgasming on your hand."

I move my head down and spread her legs. Her eyes widen as she realizes what I'm doing. I kiss her thighs. Her hips buck up and I smile, biting her thigh gently.

"Be patient," I whisper.

"Oh please, just eat me already," she whines.

I close my mouth around her, licking up and down on her slit.

"Oh!" She whisper yells and sits up on her elbows, watching me.

I move faster, nodding my head for more leverage. I feel her thighs tensing as she gets closer. She lays back and grips the blanket under her.

"I'm gonna cum!" She exclaims.

"No." I state blankly.

"What?" She looks down at me and holds back her orgasm.

"No orgasm until I say so, okay?"

She forces a nod and I continue eating her. As I circle her clit with my tongue I feel her tensing again.

"Please Charlie..." she rasps and I get hard as she moans my name.

"Hold it."

"I can't!"

"If you don't I won't give you anything for a month," I state as I rub her clit slower.

"Fuck!" Her orgasm subsides again.

"Good girl," I smile and speed my finger up.

"Evil prick," she huffs out and runs her hands through her hair.

I close my mouth around her again and move my tongue faster than both past times.

"Charlie..." she moans and grips my hair in her hands.

"Mmm," I moan back up at her.

"P-please may I .... oh god," her legs fall to my sides and he digs her nails into my shoulders.

"Cum for me," I say before pressing my mouth down harder on her.

She screams my name and arches her back off the bed, hands still entangled in my hair.

"Please don't stop!" She moans loud and I feel another climax approaching.

I work harder, focusing on her throbbing clit. This time I slide a finger in as I lick her.

"Oh my fuck!" Her body begins trembling and her eyes roll back. I taste all of her juices and stop as her climax ends.

"Have fun?" I ask as I crawl up her panting body.

She flips us over so she's on top, "ready for your turn?" She smiles and grinds her bare crotch into the front of my sweatpants.

"Can you even handle another orgasm?" I smile up at her.

"I'm full of surprises," she winks and that's when I notice how wet she still is. My dick hardens at the sight.

"Looks like you are too," she whispers while slowly pulling my pants down. My breath hitches as she grasps it, spitting on the tip before rubbing it slowly.

"I want you in me, deep," she grins and holds my tip at her soaking entrance. I grab her hips and slide into her gently.

"Oh my god," she looks down at me and grips my arms for balance, "you're huge."

"Don't act so surprised. You've stared at my crotch since you got here.

She gives a side smirk before using her hips to bounce up and down on me.

"Hadley," I groan, "are you protected? We didn't grab a condom."

She nods as she grinds against me, the friction killing me.

I pull her off of me and throw her on the bed. She smiles and gets on her hands and knees. I smile at the sight and push myself back into her.

"Oh, you're .... oh god you're so deep," she moans and grips the bed under her.

I feel her tightening around my dick.

"Cum for me," I groan as I slam into much harder than I had been.

She throws her head back and screams my name again, bringing me so close.

"Where do you want me cum, baby girl?" I groan.

"As deep as you can in me," she moans back throwing me a smile over her shoulder.

I push into her, as deep as possible a few times, getting a very loud moan in return both times.

I finally release myself deep inside her.

I pull out and we collapse side by side on my bed.

"I have never reached a climax more than once if we're being totally honest," she whispers breathlessly to me.

I smile and look over at her, "I'm flattered."

She grins and kisses me. I melt on her lips.

This went so much better than expected.