53.

A lot of y'all messaged me about a Criminal Minds crossover type of thing. So here you go! :) I'm using the OG cast in this though. Sorry!

Hadley's POV-

As I finish clipping my badge to my jacket I smooth over my navy blue sweater.

"Ready for your first day back?" Charlie asks me from the doorway with Eli in his arms.

"Jetting to Quantico Virginia," I huff and smile, "new day, new team." I smile.

"Wait you're jetting there?" He asks with an eyebrow up.

"No," I smile, "I meant like speeding, but I can see why that'd be confusing."

He laughs lightly and nods, "have you heard from any of them?"

I nod, "Morgan and Garcia have bought me so many baby onesies it's not even funny."

He smiles and turns Eli towards me, showing me the baby blue onesie stamped with a badge and cuffs, "like this one?"

I smile and nod before my phone alarm goes off, "time to go!"

He smiles as he kisses my cheek, "be safe."

I nod as I kiss Eli's soft head and walk down the stairs. Michael meets me at the bottom and kisses my head, "be safe doll."

I smile and nod before heading to the cars and climbing into the Lamborghini's seat. I grin as my music blares and the engine roars.

The ride is peaceful and excited all at once. Nobody's seen me since I got engaged, moved houses, and had a baby.

My nerves build up as I pull into the parking lot after my 45 minute drive. As I park in my spot I see Morgan and Jennifer staring at the car. I smile as they try to focus on who's inside. I open the door and step out.

"Holy shit mama!" Derek smiles as he rushes to me. I laugh as him and Jen grab me in a tight hug.

As they pull back Derek looks at the car, "and you managed this how?"

I smile as I hold up my left hand to show them my ring.

"Holy shit!" Jen slips and quickly covers her mouth.

Morgan puts his arm around my shoulders as we all make our way inside.

"You're sure you had a baby?" He speaks as we walk through the large glass doors.

"Oh yes," I smile, "and I have the eye bags and stretch marks to prove it."

We all chuckle.

"Oh I know how you feel," Jennifer smiles wide as all the heads in the office turn to us.

Before I can focus I have Garcia, Reid, Rossi, and Hotch all standing around me and smiling as they take turns squeezing me tightly.

Hotch just stands there, smiling as he gives me a small hug.

"I wish we could celebrate longer," he sighs, "but we have a case."

As everyone disperses to their desks to grab papers and pens Jennifer pats me on the shoulder, "welcome back... we're jumping right in."

I laugh as I pull out my notebook and pens and head to the conference room.

I'm the last one in and again, all eyes on me.

"We have the Dahmer copycat," Garcia clicks the screen on as she talks, "that's the name the CIA has given him. Mainly all we know is that his victims have all been found missing body parts, intestines, and skin," she swallows what I assume is a baby vomit, "Noah Kidman himself told me he's talked to one of you about all of it."

Everyone looks between each other and I clear my throat.

"He spoke to me and gave me a file," I pull it out of my bag, "this man has been killing these young boys, taking parts of their dead corpses, then using the corpses for sexual pleasure. The only reason he's called the Dahmer Copycat is because they've found noticeable bite marks that have clearly pinched through the skin drawing blood, and saliva in each of the open wounds of each victim," I sigh and slide the folder to the middle of the table.

"So you just had a baby," Morgan speaks with a small smile, "and you can stomach this?"

Spencer takes a deep breath in and looks up, "well".

"No time for stats Reid," Hotch speaks and there's a slight chuckle across the table.

"Got it," Spencer smiles as we all stand and head to back door.

"We're happy to have you and your brain back," Garcia kisses my cheek on the way out to the jet.

"Good to be back," I smile to her as I walk up the steps.