37.

Charles' POV-

It's been two weeks since the whole incident with Mikey. Hadley keeps trying to act like everything's fine. But I can hear her crying at night. We never ended up going to the stress reliever thing. But we're going tonight. Hopefully, it'll help her with all of this.

"Hey pumpkin," I whisper as she walks into the room.

"Hey handsome," she smiles back at me. I can see the pain and relief mixed together on her face.

"Are you ready?" I ask as she pulls her hair into a ponytail.

She smiles and straddles my hips as I sit on the bed.

"You gonna tell me where we're going?" She whispers and kisses my cheek.

"The stress relief I told you about," I smile and peck her lips

"Is this a trick to get me to the gym?"

"Not entirely," I smile as we both stand from the bed. I catch her staring at me as I pull my sweatpants on.

"Are you staring Miss Trait?" I ask and see her face blush quickly.

I pull a small box from my nightstand, "hand me your ring."

She eyes me skeptically, "I knew staring was rude but I didn't think it was means to call off an engagement." She smiles.

"Okay smart ass," I roll my eyes, "cough it up."

I smile as she hands it to me. I pull a light green silicone one out of my pocket, "I don't want yours to get damaged."

"Got it," she slides it onto her finger. I swear my heart would soar if it was a Ring Pop that she was wearing from me.

She walks into the bathroom and I just change myself into a athletic shirt. I hear the door creak open and my mouth goes dry. I see Hadley's tan figure step out in a neon orange sports bra and leggings. My God... that's mine.

She looks back at me as I stare at her.

"Are you staring Mr. Jekyll?" She grins. I walk to her slowly and place my hands on her hips.

"Oh yes," I whisper as her breath hitches.

"But our mystery appointment is in thirty minutes," she whispers, "and it's twenty minutes away."

"We'll speed," I smile and press my lips to hers. I hear her soft moan as she kisses me back.

I feel as her small hand goes down to my waistband, "Hadley... we don't have time."

"Are you sure about that?" She gives an open mouthed smile and her hand slides into my boxers, grasping me lightly

I suck in a breath kiss her harder as her hand strokes me up and down slowly.

"Down," I whisper and she drops to her knees.

"You're already throbbing," she smiles as she slowly puts her mouth around me.

"We've barely even kissed in the past two weeks," I grumble, "I've been in a never ending state of sexual tension."

I feel her moan ripple up my body. As she continues sucking my phone goes off.

"That's the alarm for us to go," I groan as I grip her hair in my hand.

I feel myself getting closer as her tongue swirls and she gags.

"My god," I groan as pulls her mouth off and continues working me with her hand.

She kisses my hip bones and nibbles at my skin. I bite my lip as I release onto her face and chest. I smile down at the sight and speak lowly, "clean it up."

She grins before sucking every drop off of me. She stands and grabs a black tank top before winking and stepping back into the bathroom. She comes out with her face and chest clean. No evidence of her just getting on her knees and sucking me off until I came on her face.

"Ready!" She asks as I finish readjusting my pants.

"Yes ma'am," I smile and she kisses me again.

As we pull back and make our way down the stairs I glance at the clock.

"Oh yeah we're speeding," I smile.

"Not my fault we had to stay later Mr. Sexual Tension," she mocks me and I just swat her bum.

"I love yoooouuuu," she coos as she walks to the Lamborghini. I smile and shake my head.

"And I love you," I climb into the drivers seat and we head out.