39.

Hadley's POV-

As Charlie steps into the shower he pushes me back. I get goosebumps as the cold tile comes into contact with my skin. As I feel the water run down my front his lips meet mine. I moan as I feel his hardening member against my stomach. I take him in my hand and move my hand up and down slowly.

"We've never done this before," I whisper between kisses, "I love this."

He moves his lips to my neck and I feel him smile, "me too."

As his hand skims up my body and his member grows, I feel myself getting the hot ball growing in my stomach. I take him in my hand and stroke him slowly. I smile as I feel his fingers dig into my hips slightly. I kiss his neck and move my hand faster on him as he lets a barely audible groan escape. I lick slowly from his neck to his ear and he flips me around and bends me down against the shower wall quickly. I gasp from the swiftness as he enters me quickly and I let out a loud moan from him suddenly stretching me. He thrusts in and out of me painfully slowly.

"Faster," I whisper as he starts to slowly speed up. I press my cheek into the cold shower wall and let out a moan.

His grip on my hips tightens as he slowly reaches one arm around me to rub my clit slowly. I feel my hips buck against his hand as my eyes roll back as I tighten down around him. He takes his nails and skims them slowly down my spine. As I feel him start throbbing and hearing his groans I can't help the shaking as I release myself onto him with a scream.

"Good girl," he whispers as he holds me up.

I bite my lip as soon feel him release himself into me. He thrusts into me deeper and harder as he fills me.

"I love you," I rasp as we slowly stand straight
and look at each other.

He smiles and tilts my chin up, pulling my mouth to his.

"And I love you," he whispers. I smile before kissing him back slowly. Right before round two starts there's a knock on the door.

"Just a sec," he grumbles and I smile to myself. He rolls his eyes and mutters some curses under his breath. I smile.

"Cranky old man," I step out and wrap the white fluffy robe around me.

"Hey," I hear the very familiar, very depressing voice.

"Anthony," Charles whispers. I quickly comb through my hair and try to occupy my thoughts.

I hear a bang and look at the dent in the wall. The. I look down and see Charles's knuckles with blood popping up.

"Jesus Christ." I whisper as I run to him and see Anthony cower back.

That's when it happens. The biggest thing anyone could've expected. Anthony grabs my hair and yanks me towards him.