19.

*Charles' POV

I cup my hand over Hadley's mouth and grin. I thrust into her with no warning and she goes cross eyed before gripping at the sheets and trying to pull herself away from me. I slide my hand down and around her throat.

"Yes!" She whisper yells and I drill into her harder. Before long her eyebrows are cinching together and she's holding onto my arm for support. Her grip on my forearm tightens as her eyes cross then close.

I push myself completely into her and sit still. Her squirming and light moans don't go unnoticed. I move my fingers down her stomach to her clit and her eyes widen. I move my other hand from her throat to cover her mouth again. I start moving my fingers in circles around her clit while beginning to pump in and out of her slowly. She smiles against my hand and I can feel myself getting close.

"Charles?" Anthony calls to me again, "what are you doing?"

I shrug to Hadley and take my hand off her mouth before slamming into her quickly. She screams suddenly and pushes against my abdomen.

"Oh shit," he says from behind my door, "I'll be in the living room!"

I grin and feel her tightening around me, "I'm gonna cum baby."

I lean down and lick up her neck, "do it."

She shakes and goes cross eyed again and releases herself all over me.

I pull myself out of her and cum on her toned stomach. I pull her off the bed and swat her ass, "go get dressed." She smiles and skips over to the bathroom, grabbing her shorts off the floor and one of my shirts. I grin as she winks at me and closes the door.

I pull on my shorts and head to the living room.

"You're with someone?" Anthony wiggles his eyebrows and pushes my shoulder.

I nod, "yeah yeah yeah."

"Tell me everything," he basically turns into every teen girl at summer camp.

"She's amazing."

"Do I know her?" He asks.

"Yes," I answer hoping to God this turns out better than the last time someone found out about us... my nose still hurts.

Hadley walks out of my room and joins us in the living room before sitting by me, I side smile as I notice her still shaking legs.

"Hey," Anthony extends his hand, "I'm Antho-" he pauses, "hold the fuck up."

He stands up and stares at Hadley.

"Haddie?" He raises an eyebrow and stares at her.

She nods with a smile on her face.

"This is a prank," he shakes his head and sits back down, "y'all aren't together." He rolls his eyes.

"Yes we are," I chuckle and look at the beautiful woman I just had screaming in my room.

"Bullshit," Anthony laughs, "you guys suck at lying."

"We're not lying," I laugh at him.

"Yeah okay," He shakes his head and sits back.

Hadley rolls her eyes and turns to me. I see the sly look in her eyes and she pulls my face to hers by the back of my neck and connects her lips to mine.

We pull back and Anthony just stares at us.

"Damn." He shakes his head, "okay then."