7.

Charles' POV-

I wake up and pull myself from the bed, not bothering to grab a shirt, and make my way into the kitchen for some coffee. As soon as I walk in I see Hadley walking around, dressed professionally, with her phone to her ear.

"Yes, sir," she holds her phone with her shoulder and pulls on her shoes. I smile as I watch her.

"Yes, sir. I'll be sure to tell Cha- Mr. Jekyll." She turns and sees me, clapping a hand over her chest.

"Wait, what?" She turns her attention back to the call.

She smiles and gives me a playful scowl, "no, he failed to mention that to me."

"Thank you. Bye-bye." She nods and hangs up.

"Who was that?" I ask as I sip my hot coffee.

"Mr. Tyler," she runs her hand through her hair, "calling to say your files are being emailed over so you can work from home... as requested."

"Oh I forgot to tell you something! We're working from home for the week," I smile and take another swig of my coffee.

"Asshole," she side smiles and kicks off her heels.

"Aw but you look so cute all professional and shit," I smile and wink.

"I've been told I look better naked," she shrugs casually and the dress falls around her ankles.

"You've been told right," I shake my head as I smile and finish off the coffee in my mug.

I hear her small laugh as she walks into her room. I pull open my laptop and sit at the counter.

"So," she walks back in, "any interesting cases?"

I shake my head. I joined this company and worked for the thrill now, it's just me realizing how disgusting the world truly is. Jekyll and Trait Law Firm was fun when we started, now seeing the rape, murder, theft, and abduction cases that pass through our offices, truly sickens me.

She pulls a book from her bag and sits on the couch, legs crossed on the two cushions beside her.

"The Outsiders?" I squint as I read the title from across the room.

"Please tell me you've read it," she doesn't move her eyes from the pages as she speaks.

"A few times," I smile, "I didn't think you'd be the type to enjoy it."

"It's my favorite," she finally looks up at me, "book and movie."

I smile at how excited she is to even talk about the story.

"Annnd," she shuts the book with a slightly embarrassed smile, "I just finished it... again."

I smile and shake my head, "of course you did."

She walks behind me as I turn my attention back to the computer screen.

I feel her small hands rub up my back and around my neck, her chin on my shoulder.

"Miss Trait," I kiss her forearm lightly, "I can not get distracted from my cases."

She whispers, her breath tickling the back of my neck, "then don't mind me."

I grin and try to continue typing. I soon feel her soft, plump lips at the base of my neck.

"Hadley," I whisper, suppressing the groan that's threatening to erupt.

"Hmmm," she hums against my skin as she slowly pulls back and whispers against my ear, "focus on your work Mr. Jekyll."

I chew on the inside of my cheek as she continues her trail of kisses on my neck and bare collarbone. Soon her kisses are fluttering over my shoulder blades and the top half of my spine. I feel the goosebumps right as she pulls back.