29.

Hadley's POV-

We pull up to the gate and Bri looks at me confused.

"Wait," She looks around as the gate starts opening slowly, "you guys got a house?"

I smile and nod. As we circle into the driveway in front of the front door the same driver from earlier comes from the door to take her bag.

"Miss Trait," he nods his hello to me and smile back as he walks inside ahead of us.

"Holy shit," Bri looks around slowly, "how many drugs does he sell?"

I smack her arm and Michael walks in.

We nod to each other and he walks into the kitchen.

"Okay," Bri watches and bends to continued watching him, "he's hot."

I laugh and Charlie comes down the stairs.

"Okay... so is he," She fans herself. I try not to drool as I admire the sight in front of me. He's patting his sweaty face, shirtless with sweatpants hanging dangerously low on his hips.

"That's all mine," I smirk and Bri just giggles. Charles walks over to us.

"Hi," he holds out his hand out to Bri, "I'm Charles."

She stares at him and slowly shakes his hand. I stifle my laugh. He then turns his attention to me. He smiles before pressing his lips into mine. I smile and place my hand on the back of his neck. I pull my mouth and hand back quickly.

"Go take a shower" I wipe my hands off on the t-shirt draped over his shoulder, "you're soaked."

He smiles and pecks my lips before turning back to Bri, "I believe my oh-so loving fiancé just told me I'm gross," he swats my bum, "I'll see you two at dinner then." My face beams red as my butt cheek stings. As he disappears I grab Brielle's hand and pull her into the kitchen.

"Want a drink?" I ask as I smile sweetly at the man preparing our food.

"What can I get you lovely ladies?" He asks as he turns his attention from the pizza to us.

"I'm just going to get a couple glasses of wine," I smile and he reaches above him and brings down two beautiful wine glasses. I grab them from him and he smiles.

"Red or white?" He asks.

"Red please," I smile as he hands us a bottle.

"Anything else?"

"No sir," I smile and make our way back to the living room, "thank you! Also, it smells amazing in here." He smiles happily back to me as we leave.

Brielle and I sit on the couch, wine glasses in our hands. Before I can even speak she yells, "so let's see it!"

I giggle as I hold my hand out to her to show her my ring. She squeals.

"Oh my Lord," she puts her hand on her chest, "its beautiful! Huge, but beautiful!" I smile as I now look down at it, admiring it's beauty like I've done nonstop all day.

"Right?"

Charles makes his way back down the stairs wearing another pair of sweatpants and a black shirt. God, he could wear a cardboard box and look sexy. I smile to him and winks at me before walking into the kitchen.

I turn my attention back to Brielle and see her smiling like an idiot.

"What?" I ask with an eyebrow raised.

"I haven't seen you this happy in years," she sighs.

I smile and take a sip of my wine, "I haven't been this happy in... Well forever." I smile as I think of all that he's done for me.

Brielle smiles and tucks a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear, "so how's the sex?"

I literally spit my wine back into my glass and set it down.

"I'm sorry what?"

She snorts as she laughs and reiterates, "How. Is. The. Sex? You know, between you and your hunky ass man."

"It's amazing!" Charlie yells from the kitchen. I feel my face burning as Brielle laughs back.

He now joins us in the living room and puts his arm around my shoulders, "actually," he takes a swig of whatever's in his glass, "earth shattering is what I believe you used to describe it?" He smiles that shit eating grin and looks at me.

"Well," I shrug as I stare back, "I hope you aren't too fond of hearing that because you're not getting anything for a long ass time."

He rolls his eyes, knowing damn well the second we're alone together I can't keep my hands off of him.

Brielle clears her throat, "well," she smiles, "y'all are adorable."