GOOSE

(A/N: Thank you guys so much for 50 views!!! at least someone is reading this lmao. Also!! I changed the chapter titles. Let me know if you like it, or if you want it back to numbers. you guys are amazing thank you so much💘💘)

Sophie's POV

I open my eyes to see a familiar ceiling. Thank God. That was a nightmare! To think, I would have lost my job because of the Why Don't We boys. I would have to go on an aimless job search that I did last year. I would have to start from square one.

I sit up and grab my phone 4PM. Wait.. There's no way I slept this long. This can't be happening. A knock comes from the door. "What is it Kenz? You know you can come in whenever you want!" I say.

"It's Jack." He says.

"Oh! Umm just give me a second."

"Take your time. I'm just making sure you're okay." He replies as I start to freak out. This IS real. I no longer have a job. I'm injured and broke. Great. I should have enough to cover my medical bills but after that, I need to get a job asap.

I jump out of bed and realize I am in my PJs. Who changed me? It was probably Kenzie. It's a floral button up shorts with matching floral short shorts. I walk to my mirror and see my hair is a mess. My makeup (the little I had on) was smudged. Ugh I look like shit. I run to the bathroom and wash my face off and pull my hair into a bun. I walk to the door and open it.

Jack is standing there on his phone. He looks up and smiles. His hair is adorable and so is his smile. He looks me up and down and bites his lip.  I furrow my brows until I realize what I am wearing. If these shorts were any shorter, they could be called underwear. I start to blush when he asks, "H-how are you feeling?"

"I'm alright. I'm a little sore, and confused. What happened after we left there?" I ask.

"Well we ran back here and you passed out in the lobby. We set you down on the couch and luckily your roommate, Kenzie I believe, let us in here. The boys are out in your living room. We all have been checking in on you periodically." He says. That's very nice of them to stay. They really don't have to.

"Thank you. I will be right out" I say and turn around. I go to my closet and grab some sweat pants and a loose t shirt that says "eye rolling is my cardio" and I walk out of my room. I get to the living room and the boys all look at me. Zach is the first to run and engulf me in a hug. I squeezed him, but he squeezed me harder. "Zach I can't breathe" I say laughing as he lets go of me.

"Sorry, I was just really worried about you." Zach says. I look in his eyes and they look red. Was he crying? It looks like it. Next is Daniel and he hugs me and spins me. He sets me down and Corbyn hugs me as well. Jack does the same. Jonah is last. He hugs me and just holds me. I think he's not going to let go. He is warm like a teddy bear, and I appreciate it. I let go of Jonah and Kenzie is no where to be found.

"Where is Kenz?" I ask.

"She left to go to the store. She should be back soon." Daniel says and I nod.

"Do you guys want to do anything? I'm bored." I ask.

"We should play a game!" Jack says. We all agree and decide to play truth or dare.

"Corbyn truth or dare?" Jack asks.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to lick the wall." Jack says. That's a weird dare, but he does it anyways.