Birthday

-two weeks after the party-

Sophie's POV

"BBAAAAABBBBEEEEE" Zach bursts into the room and I open my eyes. He has a party hat on and everyone else files in behind him, wearing party hats.

"What?" I groan and grab my phone to check the time.

11AM

Holy shit I slept in late! I look again at the date and I cannot believe it approached so quickly.

July 29

Today's my birthday. Oh my god. "HAAAPPPPYYYY BBBIIIIRRRTTTHHHDDAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!" They all cheer and I sit up and smile. I actually have clothes on for once lol ;).

"Thank you guys so much!" I say and they all walk out except Zach.

"Today is going to be super special. Daniel is going to be your chauffeur. Get changed into something pretty and I will see you later. Love you." He says and kisses my forehead.

"No hints??" I ask with a puppy face.

"Oh god not the puppy face. NO! No hints for you." He says while laughing and I sigh.

"Okay. I trust you Zach." I say and he nods.

"You should." He winks and I roll my eyes. I get up and hop in the shower. A lot has happened over the past two weeks. The boys EP has blown up and they are going on tour. I am fine with it because I am going to be their opener. I cannot wait to spend even more time with the best guys in the world. Also, I released my song and it has blown up even more. I am going to go on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon when we are in New York, and I am so excited. I am already working on an album and that will come out within the month. I'm going to tease some songs on tour which will be fun. Sadly, Danielle and Daniel split up and so did Jonah and Alyssa. They just couldn't handle being away for tour, and Danielle was actually cheating on Daniel with her ex.

I KNOW. Who could cheat on that little angel?!!?!?!! Shower thoughts. I get out of the shower and do all the necessities. I throw on a white dress that hugs my waist and flares out to my mid thigh with some sandals. I straighten my hair and walk out only to be greeted by Daniel. "Hello Ms. Anderson. I am going to be your chauffeur today." He says and bows and I laugh.

"Hello Mr. Seavey. Where is our first destination?" I say.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He winks and walks out of he house. I notice no one else is here and I sigh. Oh well. We get out to the car and Daniel is already waiting in the driver's seat. He pulls out of the driveway and we drive into town. Their EP is playing in the background, but we're singing too loud to hear it. We make it to Steam Café and I stop in my tracks. Daniel notices and grabs my hand. "I know this is weird, but trust me it will pan out." He says and I nod. Who knows what I'm about to get in to.

We walk in and it is all too familiar. I look around and something is missing, I can feel it.. I look on the table in the far corner and see a sunflower and a piece of paper next to it. I walk over to it and it is a letter.

Sophie,

This day was one of the best days of my life. It was the first time I truly met the love of my life, you. Even though Jared is a jackass, he is the reason why we are together.

I cringe at the thought of his name, and even more so, his son. I brush it off and continue reading with a smile plastered on my face.

I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I'm glad I took the chance. I'm so glad.