Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty:

(Kismet)

Seokjin's POV:

Within the expansion of a week, we were already packed and ready to go. A pick up truck was parked outside the house, waiting for us to take it to its destination.

It was hard saying goodbye to the people that I have been accustomed to. This place has been my home for four years, and if I says so myself, my actual home.

This place has given me hope, love, new opportunities, a new family. Going back to my past is like going back to my hell where things were not okay. I don't want to relive all those emotions again. I wanted to bury those memories so far back into my memory lane that I didn't realize, I actually didn't dig them down, I only formed the hole, threw the memories inside but never actually fill the hole up with dirt.

My room is vacant. Any evidence that I once lived here is gone. The walls hold sadness, the once happiness that seeped through is gone. I am taking those memories with me. My eyes cannot seem to stop wondering around. My room feels weird as if this my first time seeing it. A stranger in a familiar room. This what I feel.

At the end of years of memories, of mixed emotions, where it hold my deepest sorrows, confessions, where it holds my greatest joys as well, it is also tucked inside the box that I am holding right now. The box is filled with things that I had forgotten were lost. In particular, there was a folded, almost ripped, photography at the bottom of my bed, deep into the dark.

While I was dusting the floor earlier today, my eyes caught a dusted folded paper. It wasn't just a regular paper. The closer I got, I could see that the paper was thicker and that sides of the folded paper were pointy.

Upon touching the paper, and unfolding it to its regular size, my heart started to beat faster. It was picture of me and Namjoon. He had taken a picture of us when I wasn't looking. We were in his bed, my head on his thighs as we talked about the unknown, the awaiting future. Back then I didn't know that my life would be so far away from his.

A gasp had escaped from my mouth. My hands start to shake and the picture becomes distorted. I putted the picture down and proceed to clean my room. I couldn't think of his name anymore. I had to take him out of my mind again.

That picture was once again folded, placed under other stuff just in case someone tried to look at what I had in the box. If I kept Namjoons name out everybodys name and swore too them that he was forgetten, I didnt want to seem like a hypocrite now. I cant just say that his name should be mentioned and in secrecy that is all I can think of, all that I want to say. No matter how much you try to forget, your heart does not. It will always stick to you, like wet papers sticking together.

I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I release it, taking the pressure of my body with it.

"Can I go visit Yugyeom before we leave, hyung?" Jungkook catches me off my guard, poking his head from outside the door, his hair wet from taking a shower.

"Why didn't you see him earlier? You had days to do that." I am shaken from his sudden outburst. He looks at me for a second, awaiting my answer. I shake my head. This boy and his laziness. He would of been there if it wasn't for him being all the time with Jimin.

"I know... I know. He's waiting for me at the nearby Starbucks." He gives me his 'please look'. I roll my eyes at him. Well I can't say no to him. "Only for a half hour. I don't want to arrive in the night."

"Yes, hyung. I'll be back before you know it." He winks at me. He knows he did his charm on me. He can just do the 'please' look on him and I give in. When it comes to my brothers, I can never say no to them.