sixteen

I woke up to the sun shining bright in my eyes. I slowly stood up but felt an arm around my body. I turned around to see Anthony sleeping beside me. Small, quiet breaths came from him.

I grabbed my phone off the table, snapping a quick picture of sleepy Tony. He looked adorable when he slept, I couldn't help but giggle. This woke him up, as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," I apologized.

He shook his head, sitting up in the bed. His hair was messed up from sleep. I realized mine was probably messy too. I quickly ran my hand through my hair, trying to fix it.

"Let's go get ready," Anthony suggested, stifling a yawn.

I nodded as he walked into my washroom. I walked into my closet and grabbed a set of clothes to wear. grabbed a striped crop top, a pair of ripped jeans, and a cardigan.

 grabbed a striped crop top, a pair of ripped jeans, and a cardigan

Anthony soon came out of the washroom. He was wearing the same clothes as yesterday, as he didn't expect to stay over. I quickly switched places and ran into the washroom to brush my teeth and hair.

"Let's get food," I said, feeling hungry.

Anthony nodded in agreement. We walked out of my room and into the kitchen. We decided it was a bad idea to cooked based on last time. Instead, we just popped some bagels into the toaster. Once they were done, we put cream cheese on them and ate.

"You should start a Youtube channel," Anthony announced out of the blue.

"What? Why?" I questioned.

"Maybe Jake would sign you, then, you could move in," Anthony shrugged.

I thought about what would happen if I did join Team 10. I would be with all my friends everyday, but then I might not be able to start my writing career.

"Sure, why not?" I shrugged.

Anthony clapped his hands together. We went into my room since the walls were white. We grabbed my camera which I used for photography and set it up on a tripod.

"Let's do a Q and A," Anthony suggested. "I can ask my fans for questions, and then they can get to know you better."

"Sure," I agreed, "but you're going in the video as well."

Anthony pulled out his phone and went onto Twitter. He quickly sent out a tweet asking his followers to retweet with questions using the hashtag #Tallie. Once we had enough questions, we began recording.

"Hey guys, my name is Callie O'Neil, welcome to my channel! I'm here with my friend, Anthony Trujillo," I introduced, starting the video.

"That's me!" Anthony exclaimed.

We talked a bit more before starting the questions. We went on to the hashtag, taking turns to answer questions. Finally, we had finished answering a bunch.

"Thanks for watching, like and subscribe!"

When we finished, Anthony said that we had to edit it. I grabbed my MacBook, opening the editing software. Once we finished editing, we had to make a thumbnail.

"The thumbnail needs to be click bait. Mask this image," Anthony instructed, choosing a clip where his arm was around me.

We chose a bright blue background to catch the attention of viewers. We put the masked image over top, surrounding it in white so it was visible. Then, in a big font, Anthony told me to type "Are we dating?". I put that as the title as well in all capital letters to draw more attention.

We finally finished editing everything and decided to upload it. After waiting a very long time for it to load, it finally uploaded to Youtube. Anthony went on all of his social media platforms to give me a shoutout to grow my channel.

"Wanna come to the Team 10 house for the night? Everyone wants to see you again," Anthony said.

"Of course. I'll just pack my things."

• • •

road trip so i might write a lot. short chapter, more of a filler i guess lol

school is over and i got the award which meant i had the highest marks in my grade litty committee

-danielle